Huatulco River Rafting On The Copalita River - Santa Maria Huatulco
OverviewSpend a day in Huatulco experiencing the beauty of the Copalita River! On this river-rafting adventure, travel down the river by raft, and learn about the environment from an experienced guide. Feel your heart race as you paddle through Class I to Class II rapids, and admire the stunning natural beauty of the river and jungle. Lunch and hotel transport are included. Experience isn't required as instruction is provided, but a good level of fitness and an adventurous spirit is essential!
Know More about this tourAfter a pickup from your Huatulco hotel by minivan, enjoy the drive through the tropical jungle on the way to your launch point on the Copalita River.
Following a safety briefing, receive your provided gear including a lifejacket and paddle. Then, begin your rafting adventure by hopping in your raft with your guide and pushing off into the water.
Paddle 5 to 7 miles (8 to 11 km) down the river, listening to your guides instructions for navigating the river rapids, which range from fun Class I to thrilling Class II. During the calm sections of the river, admire the lush scenery and cliff walls surrounding you, and look for iguanas and other native animals.
When its time for a break, pull up onto the river bank to enjoy your packed lunch. Your tour then finishes with a drop-off back at your Huatulco hotel.
Inclusions for Huatulco River Rafting On The Copalita River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of river rafting equipment
- Local guide
- Lunch box (Levels 1 and 2)
- Small lunch (Level 3)
Exclusions for Huatulco River Rafting On The Copalita River
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There is a guide in every raft
It is recommended that you bring or wear a bathing suit, shorts, T-shirt, tennis shoes or sandals that will stay on your feet, hat, biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent, and a towel and dry clothes for after the tour
Note: Level I operates all year round, while Level II and III rapids only operates from July to January
Important: Level I tour has a duration of 2 hours, level II has a duration of 3 hours and level III has a duration of 5 hours
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.