Huay Mongkol Temple And Sirinart Rajini Ecosystem Learning Center Day Tour In Hua HinWrite a Review
Visit the holy Wat Huay Mongkol (or Huay Mongkol Temple) and learn some history of the famous Thai monk, Luang Phor Thuad. This place is very popular with Thai people from all over the country, who come here to pay respect to Luang Phor Thuad. Discover Sirinart Rajini Ecosystem Learning Center situated in a rainforest mangrove area after initiative of the Thai Royals, which as destroyed by shrimp farming. This place set up to protect the mangrove swamps and forests around the estuary of the Pran River. Lunch and round-trip hotel transportation is included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourOur driver and English speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hua Hin around 9am and head to Wat Huay Mongkol Temple famous for its enormous statue of one Thailand’s most famous monks, Luang Phor Thuad.
Upon arrival, you can see the giant statue which is about 12m tall and 10m wide from far away as it’s reaching higher than the trees. You can see a large carved wooden elephant set at the front of the statue of Luang Phor Thuad. You will notice many visitors walk around and under the elephant three times for good luck. Take some beautiful photos and explore the back of the large statue. You can see many temples and get a little insight into Thai country life by observing local villagers working in the fields.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant before we continue our day tour to Pranburi District. After lunch, we depart to Sirinart Rajini Ecosystem Learning Center located in an artificial planted mangrove forest. The center boasts luxuriant trees where visitors can enjoy fresh air and feel close to nature. With many scenic spots, visitors can have fun in different ways in the center.
Close to the sea, the center is also a favorite spot for seafood lovers. Fish and shrimp are left on the beach when the tide ebbs. Locals often cook seafood with curry, a popular dish in Thailand. You will be transported back to your hotel safely after the tour.
Inclusions for Huay Mongkol Temple And Sirinart Rajini Ecosystem Learning Center Day Tour In Hua Hin
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Huay Mongkol Temple And Sirinart Rajini Ecosystem Learning Center Day Tour In Hua Hin
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please wear comfortable shoes, sun screen and hat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.