Hue Biking Food TourWrite a Review
From USD 38
OverviewThrough the cuisine is the best way to explore the culture of Hue city, the old capital of Vietnam, which gets lot of the typical local dishes. When visiting Hue city of Vietnam, the travelers cannot miss chance to enjoy the local food, the street food of Hue and to discover its cuisine culture.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting at our bike tour office, get your bike and start your Hue Biking Food Tour. Under the instruction of local guide, you will ride cross some main roads such as: Ba Trieu, Le Viet Luong, Hung Vuong, Dinh Tien Hoang, and Tran Hung Dao to enjoy Hue local specialties. With this tour, you also have chance to visit the Ho Chi Minh memorial house at 112 Mai Thuc Loan St., Hue city where Ho Chi Minh lived with his family from 1895 to 1901. And during the tour, we will stop at many local stores to enjoy a lot of Hue local foods, such as: Hue Pancake (banh khoai), Hue beef vermicelli soup (bun bo Hue), Filtered tapioca dumplings (banh bot loc), literally water fern cake (banh beo), steamed shrimp rice cake (ban nam), Sticky rice dumplings on a fried dumpling (banh ram it), and Grilled chopped meat (Nem Lui ). Stop for walking around Hue night market, free time at leisure, shopping, photography and sightseeing. The end of this bike tour includes a bottle of local beer at a roadside store for toasting.
Inclusions for Hue Biking Food Tour
- Use of bicycle
- English speaking guide
- Tastings of Hue local foods
Exclusions for Hue Biking Food Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional tastings and activities not included in itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.