OverviewA day full of culture and history visiting UNESCO World Heritage Sites, spiced up with its sensational unique Vietnamese cuisine for lunch.
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourUpon arrival in Hue, we will visit the Citadel, Hue’s prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor's Private Residence. Following the morning activities, we will have a short break for lunch. In the afternoon, we will take a boat trip on the Perfume river with a stopover at Thien Mu pagoda, considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue. It is an active Buddhist monastery with its origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963, drove to Ho Chi Minh City and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime and its cruel treatment of Buddhist monks and followers. After lunch, we will go to visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
Inclusions for Hue Heritage Day Trip From Da Nang
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Hue Heritage Day Trip From Da Nang
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.