Hue Heritage Day Trip From Da Nang
OverviewA day full of culture and history visiting UNESCO World Heritage Sites, spiced up with its sensational unique Vietnamese cuisine for lunch.
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour
Head to Hue, along the North coast of Da Nang to the top of Hai Van Pass where bunkers remaining from the war can be explored. Upon arrival in Hue, we will visit the Citadel, Hues prime attraction, which contains the Imperial City, the Forbidden Purple City and the Emperor's Private Residence. Hue citadel was built from 1804 to 1833 under the Nguyens Dynasty (the last feudalist kingdom in Vietnam). The grounds of the Imperial City are protected by fortified ramparts 2 kilometers and ringed by a moat. Inside the citadel, there are many different construction works such as: Imperial City Gates, Purple Forbidden City, Temples and places of worshipping, pavilions, gardens, etc.
Following the morning activities, we will have a short break for lunch. In the afternoon, we will take a boat trip on the Perfume River with a stopover at Thien Mu Pagoda, considered by many as the unofficial symbol of Hue. It is an active Buddhist monastery with its origins dating back to 1601. One of its most poignant displays is a car belonging to a former monk, who in 1963, drove to Sai Gon and set himself alight to protest against the South Vietnamese regime and its cruel treatment of Buddhist monks and followers
From here, we will go to visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings and built on principles of feng-shui.
Inclusions for Hue Heritage Day Trip From Da Nang
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Hue Heritage Day Trip From Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Visitors are required to wear shirts with sleeves and pants under knees when visiting the Hue Citadel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach Half-Day Tour from Da Nang
- Half-Day My Son Sanctuary Tour from Da Nang
- Da Nang Airport Private Round-Trip Transfer
- Private Tour: Shore Excursion Tour of Da Nang and Hoi An from Tien Sa Port
- 3-Day Hue, Vinh Moc and Paradise Cave Tour from Da Nang
- Half-Day Da Nang Shopping Tour
- Full-Day Bach Ma National Park Trekking from Da Nang
- Full Day Memories of My Lai Tour from Da Nang