Huechulafquen Lake And Lanin Volcano Full Day Tour - San Martín De Los AndesWrite a Review
A full day excursion from San Martín De Los Andes, on this captivating tour, you will get to explore the beautiful Huechulafquen Lake with a backdrop of the imposing Lanin Volcano. A visit to the lovely Lake Paimun is also included in the itinerary. If you are someone who is looking for something off the beaten path, this is the tour for you.
- Nuestra Senora de las Nieves
- Laura Vicuna
- Junín de los Andes
- Lake Huechulafquen
- Lanin National Park
Know More about this tour
Departing from San Martín de los Andes and after traveling 42 km. We will make a City tour around the city of Junín de los Andes, visiting the Church - monument to Laura Vicuna and to Nuestra Senora de las Nieves. This building integrates the traditional church, wich includes the Mapuche culture of the region. Special features led to a recognition by the Vatican. This award was given by some elements that we will see in the guide walk to the church. Leaving Junín, and some km later, we will have the first view of the lake Huechulafquen with the imposing Lanin Volcano backwards. We will stop and will walk along the beaches and arrive to the headwaters of the Rio Chimehuín, internationally renowned for trout fishing, which are sometimes discovered naked eye. It is important to say that in recent years the river has taken a remarkable relevance to practice Rafting, because it became usuful for rafting activity level 3. Safe, fun and full of incredible sceneries, it has become a great option to take for families and adventure lovers. We will get into the vehicles and from here we will enter in the Lanin National Park, being able to see beautiful landscapes of Lake Huechulafquen, which goes along for about 30 Km, being possible to see the magic Araucaria forests. This tree species shared the earth with dinosaurs and in several cases, their longevity is about thousands of years. Following our tour, we will arrive at the Quinchos that attends the Mapuche community of Canicul.
In these field restorants you can taste some grilled meats and a variety of salads. The lunch is not included in the tour. Anyway, in the upcoming black volcanic sand beaches you will be able to enjoy dishes. After good food and walkings along the shore of the Lake Huechulafquen, we will go up to the milestone that gives its name to the National Park, the majestic Lanin Volcano of 3776.mt.high and beautiful glaciers. Although we have seen them along all the tour, we will arrive at its southern -based sector. It is important to say that the place we will arrive is the closest one to the volcano, there is no other means (boat , catamaran, bike, etc) that will approach you more to the volcano. It is the point where the walks where begins the ascent to the volcano. Here we will take the best pictures of the glaciers and the summit . We will continue to Lake Paimun, where we will have the opportunity to visit another chapel. This amazing place, has received donations from different cultures without neglecting the symbology of the native people of the area, it has managed to integrate the traditional church, with images of ancient Mapuche people. On our return , we will stop on the shore of the River RucuLeufu, which will give us another breathtaking view of the Lanin Volcano.
- The passengers will have time to lunch at midday.
Inclusions for Huechulafquen Lake And Lanin Volcano Full Day Tour
- Transfer IN/OUT from hotel in San Martin de los Andes
- Bilingual Guide
Exclusions for Huechulafquen Lake And Lanin Volcano Full Day Tour
- Food or drinks
- Fees to the National Park
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.