Humpback Whale Sunset Cruise - Exmouth
OverviewFrom late August to November the filter feeding Humpback Whales use the waters of the Exmouth Gulf as a resting point for the pods of adults and calves before they continue their journey down the West Coast, back to their feeding grounds of Antarctica.Therefore countless pods of whales in the protected waters of the Gulf are seen day after day, resting, playing and providing amazing viewing opportunities as they perform spy hops, tail slaps, breeches, pectoral slapping and bubble blowing. This two hour Sunset Whale Watching Cruise is the perfect experience for anyone wanting a beautiful evening out on the water while having the opportunity to view these magnificent creature in their natural habitat.The gourmet platters, Exmouth prawns and light refreshments are always popular and the fun and professional crew members will be providing interesting and insightful commentary on the Humpback Whales throughout the evening.
Know More about this tour
Ocean Eco Adventures has proven to be the most popular whale watching provider as we are known for our outstanding vessel and superior service. The two hour sunset cruise will begin with a complimentary bus transfer from major accommodation providers in the Exmouth Town, passengers will then be transported to the Exmouth Marina where they will board our luxury vessels Latitude 22 to begin our tour.
From the time Latitude 22 leaves the Exmouth Marina we will be on the look out for Humpback Whales as well as other marine life such as, dolphins, Manta Rays and Turtles just to name a few. While aboard our vessel, guests are encouraged to take advantage of our large lower top and bow decks to view the Humpback Whales. Throughout the tour our fun and educated professionals will provide guests with commentary and entertainment while also bringing around a selection of fresh and gourmet platters including local Prawns, cheeses, cold meats, dips, bread, sushi and canapés. There is a selection of complimentary tea, coffee, iced water and cordial on Latitude 22, alcoholic beverages are welcome but strictly BYO with Cold Storage and glassware provided. Once the boat is back in the Marina our bus driver will transfer guests back to their accommodation. It is truly an amazing way to spend your evenings while enjoying the best Exmouth has to offer.
Inclusions for Humpback Whale Sunset Cruise
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Complimentary Transfers to and From major Exmouth Accommodation providers.
- A selection of fresh gourmet platters.
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Iced Water and Cordial
Exclusions for Humpback Whale Sunset Cruise
- Alcoholic drinks (Strictly BYO)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Terms and Conditions
- All tours are subject to availability, weather and minimum numbers.
- A full refund will apply to tours cancelled due to inclement weather or any other safety reason if it cannot be rebooked to the customer's satisfaction.
- A cancellation less than 7 days no refund unless seats can be sold then 90% refund applies, 7-29 days - 90% refund, 30 days or more - 100% refund.
- Tickets can be transferred to another date if 48hours notice is given and places can be filled.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.