Humpback Whale Swim Tour - Exmouth
OverviewEnjoy an mesmerising day snorkelling on the Ningaloo Reef and swimming with the Gentle Giants of the Ocean the Humpback Whale. The day will focus on allowing as much time in the water snorkelling with the Humpback Whales as possible with a qualified snorkel guide that accompanies each group. In the morning there is also the opportunity to snorkel in the World Heritage listed Ningaloo Marine Park at coral sites, abundant with tropical fish life. You will also search for Turtles, Dolphins, Dugong, Rays, Sea Birds and other marine life. Your day will include complimentary transfers from your accommodation, gourmet food throughout the day, high quality snorkelling equipment and free photos of your experience. Swimmers must be 13 years and above, with a strong swimming and snorkelling capability.
Know More about this tour
Humpback whales are curious by nature and at times seek interaction with humans. All interactions are on the whales terms and in accordance with our licence conditions. We restrict group sizes to a maximum of 5 passengers per group and a maximum of 3 groups. We use the best equipment and resources to find and interact with these underwater giants, but ultimately the quality and duration of the swim is solely dependent on the whales willingness to be apart of our tour. All swimmers MUST be a confident snorkeler, competent swimmer and over the age of 13. A qualified snorkel guide accompanies each group of 5, whilst a company photographer takes photos of the Humpback Whales and other marine life sited throughout the day. These photos are then given as a gift to you.There is also opportunity to search for Turtles, Dolphins, Dugong, Rays, Sea Birds and everything else! A variety of delicious, gourmet menu choices are also available throughout the day with all dietary requirements catered for with notice. Let the Ocean Eco Adventures team guide you through the adventure of a lifetime on the Humpback Whale swim!!
Average Duration:8 hours
Inclusions for Humpback Whale Swim Tour
- Transfers to and from accommodation
- Snorkelling equipment, including wetsuits and stinger suits.
- Morning tea
- Gourmet buffet lunch featuring fresh local seafood,
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary Chilled Filtered Water, Cordial and Soft Drinks
- An Assortment of Tea and Premium Coffee
- All Government fees and taxes,
- Complimentary Photos of the Tour
Exclusions for Humpback Whale Swim Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infants aged 3 and Under are FOC
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
NO SIGHTING POLICY
Ocean Eco Adventures realises that many of its customers travel significant distances at considerable cost to participate in its tours.
In recognition of this, on dedicated Humpback Whale swimming interaction tours, we offer 50% off your next Humpback Whale swimming attempt with Ocean Eco Adventures. Seats on Humpback Whale Swim tours are allocated on a first in first served basis and as such it may take several days for a place to become available.
If you cant get a place on a tour in the time you are in the location or if you prefer, we will issue you a 50% off tour voucher that is valid for three years from the date of issue*. This voucher only includes a repeat of the tour you participated in and is non-transferable.
- All tours are subject to availability, weather and minimum numbers.
- The 50% off voucher is valid for one tour only and is non-transferable.
- If participating in a Microlight flight as part of a tour package the Microlight flight does not include the No Sighting Policy as it is not a dedicated animal interaction tour.
- Government fees and charges apply after the first year.
A full refund will apply to tours cancelled due to inclement weather or any other safety reason if it cannot be rebooked to the customers satisfaction.
A cancellation less than 7 days no refund unless seats can be sold then 90% refund applies, 7-29 days - 90% refund, 30 days or more - 100% refund.
Tickets can be transferred to another date if 48 hours notice is given and places can be filled.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.