Hungarian Classic Budapest TukTuk Tour With Free Goulash Soup In Buda Castle
OverviewForget the traditional sightseeing tours and get an immersive Budapest experience in a TukTuk. Lay back and enjoy the beauties of marvellous Budapest.
You will see
- Andrássy avenue
- Hungarian State Opera
- Heroe's Square
- Szechenyi Spa
- The Parliament
- Liberty Square
- St. Stephen's Basilica
- Gresham Palace & Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Chain Bridge
- Castle District
- 21 Restaurant
Know More about this tour
Discover Budapest our three-wheeled vehicle!
Our driver will take you to the beautiful, hidden corners of Budapest that nobody else can reach! Let the tiny engine of the tuk-tuk carry you across the Margaret island, enjoy a glass of wine looking down on the city and get blown away by the night lights of Budapest with the wind in your hair - all in one trip! Just sit back and relax! We take care of the rest!
Visit the classic sights of Budapest and in the end taste a traditional Goulash soup in the Buda Castle, at the 21 Restaurant.
Special Attarction - Dinner or Launch at 21 Restaurant : We have strived to create a “traditional” Hungarian restaurant that we have been missing since the World War, but in an original new way passing over the typical Hungarian restaurant clichés in the cuisine and in the design.
This is a Hungarian restaurant as the Hungarians like it, and we hope this will make it even more appealing for you, dear visitor! With love! Please enjoy yourselves and feel free to relax, eat a little more, talk a little louder and try a few more wines than usually…
Inclusions for Hungarian Classic Budapest TukTuk Tour With Free Goulash Soup In Buda Castle
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Gastroboat Pannonia - Hungarian gourmet dinner and cruising
- Budapest Craft Beer Tour by Local Home Brewers
- Neonis - 3D Blacklight Minigolf
- Round-Trip Cruise from Budapest to Szentendre
- Budapest Art Walk
- Jewish Cooking Class in Budapest