Hungarian Language Class And Introduction To Local Culture In Budapest
OverviewThe Hungarian language is widely regarded as being too difficult for a foreigner to even attempt to understand but with this lighthearted 1-hour class, visitors will receive an easy introduction to the Magyars playfully poetic language. Held amid informal settings, classes are personalized to teach the basics such as survival phrases and polite ways to interact with locals; during the class participants can ask questions about Hungarian life and culture.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourDuring your visit to Hungary, the language spoken by the locals can seem a little intimidating at first glance, with many long words and unfamiliar letters but with one of the friendly local teachers as your guide, you can learn some basic understanding of the playfully poetic Hungarian language.
Held amid informal and iconic Budapest settings such as locals cafs near major city monuments, these 1-hour classes cover the basic Hungarian greetings and interactions, such as what to say (and what not to say) when ordering a drink or a meal.
The 1-hour class is available in multiple languages and visitors learn fundamentals like how to count from one to five, and can also ask questions about daily life in Hungary and about the countrys culture and history even learning why Hungarians call themselves Magyars.
With the basic Hungarian knowledge that you learn with this 1-hour class, you can impress the locals during your Budapest visit and your friends when you return home.
Inclusions for Hungarian Language Class And Introduction To Local Culture In Budapest
- Local guide
- 1 hour language class
- Orientation tour
Exclusions for Hungarian Language Class And Introduction To Local Culture In Budapest
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Villny Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest Including Lunch
- Budapest Tour with Optional Danube River Cruise
- Lake Balaton Helicopter Flight from Budapest
- Private Tour: Eger Wine Country Day Trip from Budapest
- Budapest Super Saver: Private Entrance to Szchenyi Spa with Optional Massage plus Danube River Dinner Cruise
- Budapest Private Plane to Lake Hvz