- Private Group Wine Tastings - Visit traditional wineries where you'll taste up to twenty different wines including red, white, sparkling and dessert wines. These local experts will explain the wine making process and the qualities and character of every wine you taste. You'll be an expert in no time!
- Wine Making Tour - Our first stop is a 'behind-the-scenes' wine making tour where you'll learn more about the process and knowledge that goes into making wine. Then it's into the cellar door to stimulate your taste buds! **Please note that this is a working winery so if wine is in production, we cannot do the guided tour. In this case you will receive an extensive wine tasting experience**
- Lunch Enjoy a delicious restaurant lunch with the choice of many different meals to tempt your taste buds and suit all dietary requirements. Relax with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink in hand as you take in the beautiful scenery that is the setting for our lunch, a world class champion golf course. With rolling hills, lakes and vineyards what more can you ask for?
- Cellar Doors
With over 100 wineries and cellar doors to choose from, visiting a local Cellar Door is a must. Taste an array of different wines that are only available at the cellar door, you can even take a bottle home as a souvenir. Learn the history behind each winery and why the Hunter Valley region is one of Australias best known wine regions.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge: cruise under the world famous bridge - twice guaranteed.
- Sydney Opera House: see the magnificent Sydney Opera House up close and take some fantastic photos.
- Sydney Harbour: see where the rich and famous live and have lots of selfie moments as you cruise this spectacular harbour
- Guided commentary: up to date and detailed commentary will be given along the way of the harbours history and iconic locations.
- Beverage: enjoy a complimentary wine, beer or soft drink as you take in the sights.
- Wine tastings at three cellar doors
- Behind-the-scenes wine making tour*
- Restaurant lunch including a glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Return transport in an air-conditioned mini bus
- Detailed commentary about Sydney harbour icons
- Complimentary beverage (beer, wine or soft drink)
- Cruise on air-conditioned luxury catamaran
* Enclosed shoes must be worn for the wine making tour