Hvar Island And Blue Cave Tour From Split
OverviewSpeedboat day tour from Split to the most beautiful islands on Middle Adriatic coast. In one day you have opportunity to visit famous Blue Cave on island Bisevo, Komiza fisherman village on Vis island, phenomenal Stiniva bay, Green Cave and Hvar town. Also you have opportunity to swim on Vis island in crystal clear Adriatic sea.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourAfter picking you up in Trogir waterfront or at Split old town promenade you will step aboard our speedboat for a thrilling ride to Bisevo Island, whose highlight is the Blue Cave. In order to appreciate its ethereal beauty, we'll arrive exactly at the time of day when the sunlight reflected through the sea floor bathes the entire cave in aquamarine light, while objects in the water are turned into shimmering silver.
We will also visit the Monk Seal Cave, ex home of this protected animal.
Then we'll slice through the Adriatic to explore Komiza, a picture-perfect, authentic fisherman's village on the island of Vis. There will be plenty of time for sightseeing and to have lunch. After visiting Komia we'll cruise around to the southern side of the island to stop briefly in the unique bays where you can enjoy swimming and snorkeling.
Our next destination is the town of Hvar, one of the most beautiful harbors in the world, and a rich cultural heritage as well. Its seven-century old walls still survive, as well as many 15th-17thC Venetian era noble houses and public buildings. The easy walk around the town to discover its many charms is a delight. After enjoying Hvar town and maybe having a drink at one of its famous cafes, it's time to to return to Split or Trogir on our speedboat.
Inclusions for Hvar Island And Blue Cave Tour From Split
- Transport with comfortable speed boat
- English-speaking Captain and crew
- Water/windproof jackets
- Snorkeling gear
- Soft drinks on board
- All taxes and VAT
Exclusions for Hvar Island And Blue Cave Tour From Split
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women or children under the age of 3
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.