Hvar Island Yacht Excursion From Korcula
OverviewVisit Hvar Island in style in this small group day tour from Korcula Island. Follow your guide to Hvar old town and enjoy coffe and ice cream on Hvar promenade. Swim and snorkel on the nearby Pakleni Island and savor a four-course Mediterranean lunch served on the yacht.
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Special Offer
Know More about this tourEnjoy 60 minutes pleasant cruising from Korcula on a luxurious motor yacht to Hvar Island.
Its name derives from the Greek name for the island and town, that stood where today Stari Grad (Hvar became an islands main city in 13th century) stands - Pharos. Hvar gained glory and power during Middle Ages, being an important port within the Venetian naval empire.
Today, it is center of islands tourism and one of the favorite destinations in the Dalmatian Riviera. Discover Hvar old town, the cathedral, the Spanjola fortress and stop for a coffee and drinks with your tour guide. Next, depart for for Pakleni Island: you will have time to swim and snorkel and have a delicious Dalmatian lunch on the yacht.
9:00. Pick up at your respective hotels
9:15-10:30. Yacht cruise to Hvar town on Hvar Island
10:30-11:30. Walking tour of Hvar old town with official tour guide, including a visit to the Cathedral and 14th century fortress
11:30-11:45. Coffee and drinks on Hvar port promenade
11:45-13:00. Free time for shopping and sightseeing
13:00-13:15. Cruise to Pakleni islets near Hvar
13:15-14:15 . Mediterranean four course lunch served on Yacht
14:15-15:15. Swimming/snorkeling/paddle boarding at the Hula Hula beach
15:15-16:45. Cruise back to Korcula island
Inclusions for Hvar Island Yacht Excursion From Korcula
- Excursion to Hvar Island with motor yacht
- Hvar old town tour
- Coffee and drinks on Hvar town seaside promenade
- Swim and snorkel excursion on Pakleni Islands
- Four-course Mediterranean lunch on motor yacht
Exclusions for Hvar Island Yacht Excursion From Korcula
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.