OverviewVisit two of the most famous attractions in Hyderabad - Golconda Fort and Qutub Shahi Tombs. Learn the history from your professional guide and the live commentary while appreciating the mesmerizing architecture!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Exclusive to Viator
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in Hyderabad at 9:00 AM for morning departure or 2:00 PM for afternoon departure. After pickup you will be transferred to Golkonda Fort.
Golkonda Fort derives its name from a Telugu word "Golla Konda" meaning "shepherd’s hill". After the downfall of Baihmanis in AD1518, the fort became the capital of the Qutb Shahi kings (AD1518-1687). Golkonda Fort was built on a 400 ft. high hill and has three lines of massive fortification walls one within the other as well as eight imposing gateways. The well-planned township of Golconda located within the fort was one of the splendid cities famous during the medieval world for its extensive trade in gems and diamonds as attested to by foreigners including Marco Polo.
Later you will visit the Qutub Shahi Tombs. The tombs are domed structures built on a square base surrounded by pointed arches and have a distinctive style that blends Persian, Pashtun and Hindu. After visiting the dorm, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Hyderabad Half-Day Tour: Golconda Fort And Qutub Shahi Tombs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hyderabad
- Professional guide
- Live commentary
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for Hyderabad Half-Day Tour: Golconda Fort And Qutub Shahi Tombs
- Camera/video fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise morning departure or afternoon departure at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.