Hydro Attack Individual Experience In QueenstownWrite a Review
Hydro Attack is the world's first commercial operator of the amazing Seabreacher X watercraft.Â Operating from our berth in central Queenstown we'll take you on an adrenaline-packed ride on stunning Lake Wakatipu!
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Popular choice with kids
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Like a stunt plane on the water - sit back in the cockpit, look out through the F-16 fighter grade glass of the semi-submersible shark and get ready to feel the g-forces as our expert pilot gives you an experience you'll never forget. Reaching top speeds of 80 kph on water and 40 kph while diving underwater, the sky will disappear as your pilot descends into a long dive under the water only to breach the surface and launch the entire 6 metres of the shark in the air. Each shark boat takes one passenger so trips are one-on-one with our pilot. One thing's for sure, a ride in a Hydro Attack shark gets the heart pumping. So It's time to scream in the shark machine.
Inclusions for Hydro Attack Individual Experience In Queenstown
- Hydro attack experience
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Hydro Attack Individual Experience In Queenstown
- Hotel transfers
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Trips are weather dependent and Hydro Attack's operation can be affected by high swell on the lake, heavy rain or stormy conditions and Hydro Attack reserves the right to modify trip times and cancel trips for safety reasons. A full refund can be given for trips cancelled by weather when the cancellation is verified by Hydro Attack. On windy days the option to move to our boat trip and shark ride product will be offered to customers on a space available basis.
We recommend wearing light, loose and comfortable clothing for your ride in the shark.
Minimum age 6 years old. Approx weight (105kg/232 pounds/16.5 stone) and height restrictions (6ft 4' or 193cm) apply. Please call the Hydro Attack team if you have any questions regarding this.
A maximum of 2 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.