OverviewHop on hop off at your own pace as you discoverRome's beautiful art, architecture and museums unlimitedly within the duration of your pass
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourNab a front-row seat to Rome with this excellent hop-on hop-off bus tour of the Eternal City. The pink double-decker bus is on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments and cultural venues while you are comfortably seated. Hop on and off at your convenience and reward yourself with marvelous views of Rome you will never forget.
The extensive hop-on hop-off Panoramic route comprises nine stops and encompasses must-see attractions all around Rome. Make stops at Santa Maria Maggiore, Colosseum, Circo Massimo, Piazza Venezia, Vatican City and Castel Sant'Angelo, the Trevi Fountain, and more. The tour is tape-recorded and individual earphones are at your disposal. Enjoy the informative guide on board the pink buses which illustrate you the unique history behind Rome’s visual splendor and provide plenty of interesting details to enrich your experience. It operates in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Hindi, Arabic and Dutch. The pink buses, all equipped with free Wi-Fi, run daily at a frequency of 10-15 minutes. The first departure is at 8:30 am and the last departure is at 6:40 pm Monday through Thursday and 8:45 pm Friday through Sunday.
The ticket has two valid times: 24 and 48 hours.
Inclusions for I Love Rome Hop On Hop Off Panoramic Tour
- Bus ticket, according to the route selected during the reservation process
- Multilingual audio headset
- Hop-on hop-off map of Rome showing the route of the Panoramic
- WiFi available
- Interesting and informative commentary through the headphones. 13 languages available
Exclusions for I Love Rome Hop On Hop Off Panoramic Tour
- Admission to attractions, monuments and museums
- Optional gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Important: Rome is a lively capital city and therefore political events, demonstrations and celebrations can disrupt the itinerary at any time, especially during special events, holidays summer and at weekends. While every effort is made to ensure a smooth and frequent service there may be delays, reduced frequency and route alterations due to traffic congestion and road closures
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour