I Love Rome Hop On Hop Off Panoramic Tour
OverviewHop on hop off at your own pace as you discoverRome's beautiful art, architecture and museums unlimitedly within the duration of your pass
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourNab a front-row seat to Rome with this excellent hop-on hop-off bus tour of the Eternal City. The pink double-decker bus is on the move all day long and will take you to the citys most important monuments and cultural venues while you are comfortably seated. Hop on and off at your convenience and reward yourself with marvelous views of Rome you will never forget.
The extensive hop-on hop-off Panoramic route comprises nine stops and encompasses must-see attractions all around Rome. Make stops atSanta Maria Maggiore,Colosseum,Circo Massimo,Piazza Venezia,Vatican City and Castel Sant'Angelo, the Trevi Fountain, and more. The tour is tape-recorded and individual earphones are at your disposal. Enjoy the informative guide on board the pink buses which illustrate you the unique history behind Romes visual splendor and provide plenty of interesting details to enrich your experience. It operates in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Hindi, Arabic and Dutch. The pink buses, all equipped with free Wi-Fi, run daily at a frequency of 10-15minutes. The first departure is at 8:30 am and the last departure is at 6:40 pm Monday through Thursday and 8:45 pm Friday through Sunday.
Inclusions for I Love Rome Hop On Hop Off Panoramic Tour
- Bus ticket, according to the route selected during the reservation process
- Multilingual audio headset
- Hop-on hop-off map of Rome showing the route of the Panoramic
- WiFi available
- Interesting and informative commentary through the headphones. 13 languages available
Exclusions for I Love Rome Hop On Hop Off Panoramic Tour
- Admission to attractions, monuments and museums
- Optional gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Important: Rome is a lively capital city and therefore political events, demonstrations and celebrations can disrupt the itinerary at any time, especially during special events, holidays summer and at weekends. While every effort is made to ensure a smooth and frequent service there may be delays, reduced frequency and route alterations due to traffic congestion and road closures
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome