I Musici Veneziani Carnival Concert - Venice
OverviewThe concerts, enhanced by exquisite 18th costumes and jewerly, are performed in the wonderful Salone Capitolare, on the first floor of the Scuola Grande di San Teodoro in Rialto, where in addition I Musici Veneziani enact the most famous and beloved Opera of the great Giuseppe Verdi: "La Traviata".
- Instant Confirmation
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
The Orchestra I Musici Veneziani was formed in 1996 and owes its prestigious name to the carefully considered selection of some of the most accomplished of Venetian virtuosos. The Orchestra pays tribute to Vivaldi performing the "Four Seasons" with sopranos, mezzo-sopranos, tenors, and baritones, as well as by performing "Baroque and Opera."
The Scuola Grande di San Teodoro, dedicated to the first patron of Venice, was built from 1580 on the initiative of the brotherhood made up of merchants and artisans who, at that time, was a guest at the Church of San Salvador. The initial plan by Simone Sorella, later was expanded by Francesco and Tommaso Contin.
In 1999, the Orchestra I Musici Veneziani began to perform its concert seasons in it, and it became the most prestigious concert hall in Venice.
Inclusions for I Musici Veneziani Carnival Concert
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for I Musici Veneziani Carnival Concert
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
You Might Also Like
- Local market visit and private cooking class at a Cesarina's home in Venice
- Dining experience at a Cesarina's home in Venice with show cooking
- Good morning Venice: Coffee, deserts with Highlights of Venice
- Classic gondola tour
- Venice Visitor 60min 30 pictures Photo Session in Venice
- Venice VIP Photo Session in Venice
- Islands of Venice Murano Burano and Torcello
- CHARMING GONDOLA AND CLASSIC MUSIC