Iberico Ham And Cured Meats Private Tour With Lunch In Barcelona
OverviewEverything you’ve always wanted to know about ham and Iberian cured meats, the treasure of Spanish cuisine. Jamon iberico and its related products are truly an experience not to be missed. However, the range available can be confusing, so this tour will teach you how to taste and learn about it's different qualities
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
- Guided Tasting of 6 different hams with 5 different wines
- Meeting point in Barcelonas first Gastronomic Center
- Tasting room exclusive for the group during the activity
We will visit the new center dedicated to Gastronomy in the city center where you will learn how these fine products are produced, we will taste 6 different kinds of ham to appreciate its fine tastes, textures, its health-promoting qualities, according to the origin, raising and feeding of the pigs. Taste five wines from different regions of Spain. Your expert host will guide you through the wine tasting process to teach you how to fully appreciate the wines being served.
This fun and informative lunchtime tasting in Barcelona will give you a unique insight into Spains famous culinary traditions, and will surely delight your senses!
Inclusions for Iberico Ham And Cured Meats Private Tour With Lunch In Barcelona
- Guided tasting of 6 different hams and 5 different wines
- All local taxes
Exclusions for Iberico Ham And Cured Meats Private Tour With Lunch In Barcelona
- Transportation to the meeting point
- No Handicap Accessibility
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Must be 18 or older to join
We recommend comfortable shoes and clothing and shoes as well as rain gear, depending on forecast
Tour takes place rain or shine
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Barcelona Transfer: Central Barcelona to Cruise Port
- Hard Rock Cafe Barcelona
- Three Countries in One Day: France, Andorra and Spain from Barcelona
- Montserrat and Cava Trail Private Day Trip from Barcelona
- 6-Day Spain Tour from Barcelona: Zaragoza, Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Valencia
- Small-Group Tour: Traditional Food and Wine Day Trip from Barcelona
- Small-Group Medieval Villages Day Trip from Barcelona
- Private Salvador Dali Day Trip to Figueres and the Costa Brava from Barcelona