Iberico Ham And Cured Meats Private Tour With Lunch In BarcelonaWrite a Review
OverviewEverything you’ve always wanted to know about ham and Iberian cured meats, the treasure of Spanish cuisine. Jamon iberico and its related products are truly an experience not to be missed. However, the range available can be confusing, so this tour will teach you how to taste and learn about it's different qualities
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Greet your guide at Tours, Tapas & Friends Gastronomic Center, located on Carrer del Pintor Fortuny in central Barcelona.
At the center, dedicated to Spanish food, learn all about Iberian cured meats: discover how to appreciate and distinguish their tastes and textures, and find out about jamon iberico’s health-promoting qualities. You’ll also receive an overview of Iberican ham's origin, and taste and compare six different kinds of ham and five wines.
Once the tasting is complete, you'll join your guide on a walk to a local restaurant for lunch, passing an array of antique shops, bars, and art galleries as you go. You’ll soon arrive at the former delicatessen charcuterie, since transformed into a trendy local restaurant that specializes in cured meats and tapas.
Enjoy a light meal of delicious charcuterie (cured meats) that includes acorn-fed Iberian ham and chorizo, as well as an array of artisan cheeses such as the world-famous Manchego cheese and pan de cristal — a Spanish ciabatta-style bread.
Inclusions for Iberico Ham And Cured Meats Private Tour With Lunch In Barcelona
- Light lunch of cured meats including Iberia ham, artisan cheese, bread, and wine
- Guided tasting of 6 different hams and 5 different wines
- All local taxes
Exclusions for Iberico Ham And Cured Meats Private Tour With Lunch In Barcelona
- Transportation to the meeting point
- No Handicap Accessibility
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Must be 18 or older to join
We recommend comfortable shoes and clothing and shoes as well as rain gear, depending on forecast
Tour takes place rain or shine
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.