Ice Floating Saimaa On The Rocks In Varkaus
OverviewGreat winter extreme experience in Varkaus. Jump in freezing water and let the stream bring you like a cork. Safe, guided ice floating session in frozen water wearing a dry waterproof rescue suit.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 10am in Varkaus, then climb into your warm, dry, waterproof wetsuit to begin your 1.5-hour tour.
Following a safety briefing, head to the banks of the Pirtinvirta River and jump into the icy waters. Wrapped up completely against the freezing water, float like a cork along the river and enjoy panoramic views over the Finnish countryside.
Feel completely relaxed as you drift downstream, then come out of the water for a refreshing hot drink to conclude your ice-floating experience. Perhaps buy a souvenir photo of your trip (own expense).
Inclusions for Ice Floating Saimaa On The Rocks In Varkaus
- Safety equipment
- Light refreshments
Exclusions for Ice Floating Saimaa On The Rocks In Varkaus
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transport to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of two people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
You will use Ursuit Onesize rescue suits when floating, and eight suits are available: (one for people between 130-160 cms tall, five for people between 160-190 cms tall, two for people over 180 cms tall. Depending on your size, one to five people can participate at the same time).
Suitable for healthy people aged 15-60 years who can swim
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.