Icelandic Horse Riding - Reykjavik
OverviewFor all those interested in trying the Icelandic horse, a trek on the hardy, sure-footed Icelandic horse is an experience to remember. Whether you are a beginner or expert, old or young, these friendly horses with their alert and willing nature are indeed a pleasure to ride in their natural surroundings.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel or guesthouse in Reykjavik and drive only 15 minutes away to your horse riding destination. You will then get all basic gear, such as helmets, boots and rain clothes (snowsuits in wintertime). Information will be gathered about how much you have been riding and so the proper horse will be matched to your experience. After the ride we will take you back to your hotel or guesthouse.
Inclusions for Icelandic Horse Riding
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Icelandic Horse Riding
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 7 years
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Glacier Hike from Reykjavk
- Day Trip to South Iceland: Glaciers, Volcanoes and Waterfalls
- Ice Climbing and Glacier Hiking Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Hidden Valley of Thor Thorsmork from Reykjavik
- Highlights of Iceland Small-Group Day Trip from Reykjavik by Super Jeep
- Landmannalaugar and Hekla Volcano Guided Day Tour from Reykjavik
- Ice Cave Day Tour from Reykjavik: Descend into a Glacier
- Northern Lights Cruise from Reykjavik