Iguassu Falls Panoramic Helicopter Flight - Puerto IguazúWrite a Review
OverviewFly over Iguassu Falls, one of the most dramatic and picture-perfect waterfalls in the world. Bring your camera and get ready to be awed by the jaw-droppingly stunning views as your helicopter floats above the falls, which are 270 feet (82 meters) high. This 10-minute helicopter tour offers a lifetime of memories for its fantastic panoramas over the Iguassu Falls and the surrounding wilderness.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
When Eleanor Roosevelt flew over the falls, she looked down and exclaimed, “Poor Niagara!” One third taller and twice as wide as the famous falls on the US-Canadian border, Iguassu Falls is a stunner. The word ‘Iguassu’ comes from a Guarani word meaning ‘great water,’ and that’s not an exaggeration. As much as 450,000 cubic feet (12,750 cubic meters) of water pours over the falls every second. And the site is even more breathtaking when seen from above.
After your exhilarating ride over this huge expanse of white foaming water surrounded by rainforest, the minivan will take you back to your hotel in Puerto Iguazu.
Inclusions for Iguassu Falls Panoramic Helicopter Flight
- 10-minute helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by minivan
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Iguassu Falls Panoramic Helicopter Flight
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 7 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Important: Helicopter ride departs from the Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.