Iguazú Bike Tour To The Yaguareté Road From Puerto Iguazú
OverviewEnjoy a magnific bike trip from the inside of the Iguazú National Park to the Yaguareté Road. This in an exclusive adventure tour for bike nature lovers.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Popular choice with kids
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe excursion starts with your centrally located Puerto Iguazú hotel pick up. After a few kilometers to the Argentinean side of the Iguazú Park, you will reach a meeting point where the Trek Mountain Bike 24-speed is waiting to be ridden.
This ride takes place exclusively in the Iguazú National Park biking through a gravel road and it is the wildest bike tour that can be done in the area. While traveling a path that belongs to the Iguazú National Park, passengers will feel a real sense of being in the jungle.
The idea is to start early to increase the chances of seeing small mammals, birds and butterflies; and make interpretation of the environment and its care. The tour starts at the Gendarmerie Station on National Route 101 and you will be able to pedal for 4 hours in a natural rainforest, doing stops to observe the flora and fauna and to listen to your professional guide. Depending the physical aptitude of the group, you will travel between 10km and 40km.
At the end of the tour, you will enjoy a breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Inclusions for Iguazú Bike Tour To The Yaguareté Road From Puerto Iguazú
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Iguazú Bike Tour To The Yaguareté Road From Puerto Iguazú
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Difficulty of the tour: Medium
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Iguaz Waterfalls Argentinean Side Tour from Puerto Iguaz
- Brazilian Side of Iguassu Falls and Itaipu Dam Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Puerto Iguaz
- Full-Day Tour to the San Ignacio Mission and Wanda Mines from Puerto Iguaz
- Iguazu Airport Private Transfer
- Overnight Iguaz Falls from Puerto Iguaz
- Iguazu Forest Eco-Adventure: Trekking, Ziplining and Rappelling