Take an unforgettable helicopter flight over one of the greatest wonders of nature, the world-famous Iguassu Falls. Film and photograph this amazing natural beauty from your aerial vantage point.
The first thing that one notices from the helicopter is a huge expanse of white foaming water surrounded by rainforest.
Flying over the Falls, one can understand why Eleanor Roosevelt remarked “Poor Niagara” when she first saw the Iguassu Falls! Higher than the Niagara with falls of up to 82 meters and twice as wide with 240 cascades, the Iguassu Falls have continued to captivate.
Look out for a rainbow as the sun lights the tumbling waters. With breathtaking views of the Iguassu Falls, the Iguassu National Park at the borders of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay, this helicopter tour will be a truly unique experience.
- Please check if your nationality requires you to have a VISA for entering Brazil.
- The minimum required for this tour is 3 passengers.
- Whether they are one or two passengers, the same shall be subject to reach the required minimum of 3 passengers.
- If the minimum requirements are not met, the passenger/s can pay the differential for the missing spot.
- In Front of the entrance to the national park of brazil.
Pick up and Drop off time and place
- From 9:10 AM to 4:10 PM, to Puerto Iguazu hotels.