Iguazu Falls Tour And Great Adventure Tour - Argentina Side - Puerto IguazúWrite a Review
OverviewThis awesome tour through the Argentinian trails, will cover places like the Upper and the Lower Circuit, which include catwalks and tours through the terrain. This will then lead to the tour through the Garganta del Diablo, which will give you a spectacular view through the balcony. The tour is a well rounded one, which includes transportation to and from the place. It is also presided over by a well versed English and Spanish speaking guide.
Visit the Upper circuit and the Lower circuit
Tour the Garganta del Diablo
Navigating the rapids of the Rio Iguazu.
View of the falls and the Garganta del Diablo
Movitracks through the jungle
Know More about this tour
In the Argentinian Iguazu Falls you can enjoy the following rides:
The 800 meters of catwalks are detached from the jungles surface to protect the fauna by preventing disruption of their natural trails. From this circuit you'll have an upper view of the Iguazu Falls, enjoying their magnificence with a panoramic view.
Duration of the tour: one hour.
1.600 meters of catwalks, also detached from the jungles surface, enjoying a view from below and around the Iguazu falls. This circuit provides a unique experience where you'll be feeling as a part of the natural surroundings, watching and sensing their magnitude from up close.
Duration of the tour: two hours.
Garganta del Diablo:
Departing from Cataratas Station, the train goes up to Garganta Station in about 18 minutes. Then a walk along the catwalks about 1200 meters over the islands will take you to enjoy the most spectacular sight from the most important balcony: the Devil’s Gorge, the biggest fall of the Iguazu Falls.
Time required: two hours.
"Great Adventure" :
It's divided into 2 parts: the navigation on semi-rigid zodiac boats conducting outreach to the foot of the San Martin, Bosetti and Three Musketeers falls and to the Garganta del Diablo Canyon. Also, you'll be navigating down through the rapids of the river, reaching Puerto Macuco (3 kilometers from the falls). The second part is an exciting truckride of about 8 km through the jungle following the Yacaratiá trail where you'll get information from our guides about the flora and fauna of the jungle until we reach Puerto Macuco.
- Children under 12 cannot take the gran aventura tour. But they can take The Argentinian Iguzu Fall Tour.
- Children under 5 who only take The Argentinian Iguzu Fall Tour (Without La Gran Aventura) Do not need to pay.
- Consult our rates for english speaking guide service.
Drop off time and place
- 2:00 PM // 3:00 PM - Drop off at the hotel
Inclusions for Iguazu Falls Tour And Great Adventure Tour - Argentina Side
- Transfers IN/OUT
- Spanish/English Guide
Exclusions for Iguazu Falls Tour And Great Adventure Tour - Argentina Side
- Food and Beverages
- Parks Tickets
- Any Personal Expense
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.