The Brazilian Iguazu National Park offers new facilities for you to enjoy during the tour. Upon arrival at the Visitors Center, we'll get on the panoramic buses that begin the tour of the park.
After a while we'll get of the bus to start walking the paths. From the first balcony we'll meet a panoramic view of the Argentinean falls. Then after 950 meters with stunning views over the Iguazu river we'll get to the falls on the Brazilian side. The walkway entering the river next to the Floriano fall gives the visitor a refreshing reception and a gorgeous panoramic view of the lower Iguazu river and the Devil’s gorge Canyon.
The elevator and the stairs lead to the shopping and restaurant area upstairs. Some degree of difficulty, the path includes many stairs.
Iguazú Falls Helicopter overflight: The flight lasts approximately 10 minutes. You can enjoy a fascinating aerial view of the falls framed by lush vegetation. This is an unique way to see the allows the immensity of the falls and its greatness, and the particularities of a unique geological formation.
- Consult our rates for english speaking guide service.
- The Helicopter flight can only be taken with the private brazilian iguazu falls tours.
- Minimum requires for every flight is three passengers and maximum of four. If there are two or less passengers, they need to wait to take the flight with other people.
- The flight won't be operating if it rainning.
- Please check if your nationaliry requires you to request the visa for entering brazil.
- The passengers can choose the pick up time as the tour is private.
- Ending time will depend on the pick up time the passenger has chosen.