Iguazu Falls Tour - Brazilian Side And Helicopter Ride (Up To March) - Puerto IguazúWrite a Review
- View of the Argentinian falls
- Iguazú River Canyon.
- Viewpoint of the Garganta del Diablo
- Salto Floriano
- End of the tour of the Falls and then we go to the entrance to take the Helicopter Flight. The flight takes 10 minutes but it is taken according to the arrival order therefore can not determine an exact schedule.
Know More about this tour
The Brazilian Iguazu National Park offers new facilities for you to enjoy during the tour. Upon arrival at the Visitors Center, we'll get on the panoramic buses that begin the tour of the park.
After a while we'll get of the bus to start walking the paths. From the first balcony we'll meet a panoramic view of the Argentinean falls. Then after 950 meters with stunning views over the Iguazu river we'll get to the falls on the Brazilian side. The walkway entering the river next to the Floriano fall gives the visitor a refreshing reception and a gorgeous panoramic view of the lower Iguazu river and the Devil’s gorge Canyon.
The elevator and the stairs lead to the shopping and restaurant area upstairs. Some degree of difficulty, the path includes many stairs.
Iguazú Falls Helicopter overflight: The flight lasts approximately 10 minutes. You can enjoy a fascinating aerial view of the falls framed by lush vegetation. This is an unique way to see the allows the immensity of the falls and its greatness, and the particularities of a unique geological formation.
- Children under 4 years old are free. Children from 5 years old pay adult rate.
- Consult our rates for english speaking guide service.
- The Helicopter flight can only be taken with the private brazilian iguazu falls tours.
- Minimum requires for every flight is three passengers and maximum of four. If there are two or less passengers, they need to wait to take the flight with other people.
- The flight won't be operating if it rainning.
- Please check if your nationaliry requires you to request the visa for entering brazil.
- The passengers can choose the pick up time as the tour is private.
- Ending time will depend on the pick up time the passenger has chosen.
Inclusions for Iguazu Falls Tour - Brazilian Side And Helicopter Ride (Up To March)
- Transfers IN/OUT
- Spanish/English Guide
Exclusions for Iguazu Falls Tour - Brazilian Side And Helicopter Ride (Up To March)
- Food and Beverages
- Parks Tickets
- Any Personal Expense
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0 day to 8 days before the tour starts,100% Cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 9 days to 14 days before the tour starts,75% Cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 15 days to 20 days before the tour starts,60% Cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 21 days to 29 days before the tour starts,30% Cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 30 or more days before the tour starts,10% Cancellation charges applicable.