Take a fascinating and fun tour of the city center of Rome after sunset led by a specialized local guide. You will visit some of the city highlights including the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Marcus Aurelius Column and many more lit up under the stars.
On this tailored experience the children will enjoy treasure hunts, quizzes, photo contests and other activities that will keep them engaged whilst at the same time enjoying sightseeing with their parents.
The tour includes beverages, great pizza and genuine gelato supplied by some of the best food parlours of Rome.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Rome in the evening is more beautiful and be more pleasant than during the day. When the daytime visitors have departed and many tourists have returned to their hotels and when there are fewer cars and scooters on the road, Rome is altogether quieter and less frenetic.
Especially during the hot summer days it is pleasant to tour Rome in the evening. Even if you have seen some of the sights by day they look different during the evening; when the sun has set and the monuments are lit up you get the opportunity to visit them in a quieter and more relaxed atmosphere.
On this special tour the children will enjoy treasure hunts, quizzes, photo contests and other activities that will keep them engaged whilst at the same time enjoying sightseeing with their parents.
You will visit the highlights of Rome’s city centre; Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Venezia and many other amazing places, led by our very knowledgeable guide. The tour will be fun and informative so the kids will have a great time whilst also learning something of the history of this fantastic city.
And….. included in the tour there is authentic Pizza and Gelato from traditional makers – something for the whole family to enjoy!
Inclusions for Illuminated Rome Tour For Kids And Families With Gelato And Pizza
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Children's worksheets in folders with pencils
- Travel tips "Rome with kids"
Exclusions for Illuminated Rome Tour For Kids And Families With Gelato And Pizza
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, with at least 1 adult and 1 child
A maximum of 12 people per booking, with at least 1 adult visitor for every 3 children
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Free for children aged 0 thru 4
Tour is suitable for children above 5 years of age
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour