Imagine Peace Tower Tour From Reykjavik
OverviewVisit Yoko Onos Imagine Peace Tower, a tribute to John Lennon that symbolizes hope for peace around the world. The 1.5-hour evening excursion includes a round-trip boat ride from Reykjavik Old Harbour to Videy Island, and a guided walk to the thought-provoking art installation, powered by geothermal light. Listen to a short video narrated by Ono herself, soak up the tranquil views at the piece of art and enjoy a hot drink before your return to Reykjavik.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Imagine Peace Tower Tour From Reykjavik
- Professional guide
- Screening of a video narrated by Yoko Ono
- Hot chocolate/coffee/tea
- Flash lights
- Crampons, if needed
Exclusions for Imagine Peace Tower Tour From Reykjavik
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May involve a short steep climb to a viewing platform
Weather may change quickly. Please be prepared for all weather conditions
Sturdy footwear, warm jacket, thermals, hat, scarf and gloves are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Golden Circle Express Tour from Reykjavik
- Wonders of Snfellsnes Peninsula - Private Tour from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Snfellsnes Peninsula from Reykjavik - The Wonders of Snaefellsnes
- Small-Group Hot Springs and Lava Cave Day Trip from Reykjavik
- 3-Hour 'Quad Mad' ATV Quad Adventure from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Glacier Lagoon: Jkulsrln with Boat Tour from Reykjavik