Imlil And Mount Toubkal Day Trip From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewEnjoy a wonderful day's walking and mule riding in the foothills of Mount Toubkal, the second highest peak in Africa, in this day trip from Marrakech. You'll have a full day to explore this beautiful region by foot, including a visit to a local village.
Know More about this tourThe town of Imlil is approximately 64 km (40 miles) south of Marrakesh and can be reached by road through the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains. Lying at the end of the road, Imlil is a popular place for travellers to begin mountain treks or ascents to Toubkal, which, at 4,167 meters (13,600 feet), is the highest mountain in North Africa.
Upon your arrival to Imlil, you'll be met by your guide for your day of hiking and mule riding. During the day you can look forward to a walk through the small mountain village of Aremd where on Saturdays it is possible to visit the local Asni Berber market. On your trip you'll have time to walk up to the Kasbah and explore the surrounding trails, which offer superb views along the valley of Riraya. At this point in the mountains, it becomes true Berber country.
Inclusions for Imlil And Mount Toubkal Day Trip From Marrakech
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Imlil And Mount Toubkal Day Trip From Marrakech
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ait Benhaddou and Ouarzazate Day Trip through the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
- Three Valleys, Lake of Takerkoust Asni and Ourika Valley Day Trip from Marrakech
- Full-Day Private Tour to the Waterfall of Ourika Valley from Marrakech
- 3-Day Private Tour to Erg Chebbi Dunes, Atlas Mountains and Todra Gorges from Marrakech
- Private Day Trip: Atlas Mountains, Ourika Valley, Berber Village, Waterfall, Takerkoust Lake from Marrakech
- Camel Ride in the Palm Grove of Marrakech
- Atlantic Coast Excursion to Essaouira from Marrakech
- Private Excursion to Ouarzazate from Marrakech