Impressionists At The Musée D'Orsay: Private Skip-the-Line 2-Hour Tour - Paris
OverviewImmerse yourself in the colorful and expressive world of the Impressionists in this exclusively private, skip-the-line 2-hour excursion of the Musée d’Orsay. Come face to face with iconic greats like Monet, Renoir, Cezanne, Degas, and Van Gogh as you explore the world’s premier collection of 19th century art. A group max of 4 people means quality time with your own personal art historian as you journey along a timeline of unprecedented artistic achievement.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by an art historian
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourLeave the tourist crowds behind and skip the long lines. This privatetour of the Muse dOrsay is limited to just 4 people to guarantee a unique and personal experience with a certified art historian who can answer all your questions and get you to the heart of Impressionism.
Inside an illustrious former train station resides a world-famous selection of the best and brightest names in art history: Van Gogh, Degas, Monet, Cezanne, Rodinthe list is endless. Instead of getting lost and overwhelmed, let us expertly navigate you to all of the must-sees so you dont miss a thing.
Learn how Manet scandalized the art world and witness the masterpieces that rocked the foundations of Parisian conventions. Delve into the mind of Cezanne and his obsession with painting the perfect apple. Surround yourself with the pastel cathedrals of Monet, the plump aristocrats of Renoir, and the spritely ballerinas of Degas.
Get closer than you ever thought possible to Van Goghs Starry Night and watch as its colorful strokes seem to twist and undulate in front of you. Get lost in the intricate pointillism of Seurat where tiny specks of color mystically converge to create beautiful scenes of 19th century life.
Every step of the way youll enjoy in-depth breakdowns provided by your guide as you discover secret details hidden in plain sight and hear of the trials and tribulations that brought forth such breathtaking canvases. Take advantage of this rare and intimate exploration of a world-renowned museum.
Inclusions for Impressionists At The Musée D'Orsay: Private Skip-the-Line 2-Hour Tour
- Skip-the-line tickets
- English-speaking art historian guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Impressionists At The Musée D'Orsay: Private Skip-the-Line 2-Hour Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center
- Paris to Versailles Round-Trip Coach Transfer
- Mobile Wifi Everywhere in Paris