Impruneta Terracotta & Chianti Wine Tour - Florence
OverviewMeet The Makers Joinable Florence Market WalkFun Florence market walkThe perfect addition before one of our cooking classes!Local, fun English speaking guideFarm-to-table Italian ingredientsDelicious Tuscan prosciutto and pecorino cheese and much more explainedWINE TOUR IN THE FAMOUS CHIANTI WINE REGIONVisit a Boutique winery in Chianti Wine RegionTasting the famous Chianti WinesVisit the underground wine cellars
Know More about this tour
JoinableImpruneta Terracotta & Chianti Wine Tour
- Enjoy a fascinating morning exploring a Ancient Kiln
- The furnace is a traditional one with an external arcade and an ample courtyard. Still today the production of this factory is traditional with its handmade artistic terracotta but, at the same time, it is an almost industrial, especially for its cladding.
There is an important collection of cotto materials, displayed in the inside garden, which witnesses the history and the development of the cotto casts. In this collection there are some statues, created for different buyers, and among them there is one for the Olympic games of 1936 in Berlin. There are almost 3000 plaster casts made in the 40s which can still be produced.
TheFactorystill preserves different typologies of kilns: from the most ancient wood-burning ones to the modern methane ones. One of the most ancient kilns has been restored and now it is in perfect condition.
Joinable Wine Tour in Chianti Wine Region
- Visit a Boutique winery in Chianti Wine Region (light lunch included)
- Tasting the famous Chianti Wines
- Visit the underground wine cellars
- Time to stop for photos
Inclusions for Impruneta Terracotta & Chianti Wine Tour
- Meet YourDriver directly at your Address in Florence city center
- Fun & EducatedImpruneta Terracotta Tour
- Visit a Boutique winery in Chianti Wine Region
- Light Lunch and Tasting
- Wine tour (see the cellars)
- Panoramic stop for photos
- Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square
- Return to your address
Exclusions for Impruneta Terracotta & Chianti Wine Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The best seller terracotta and wine experience in Tuscany since 1990
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour