In-depth Tour For Suzhou Elements
OverviewA visit to Couples Retreat Garden; Boat cruise; A visit to Pingjiang road; Dim-sum for lunch; A visit to the Arts and Crafts Museum; A cup of coffee provided in the afternoon; Pick-up and drop-off service; Experienced English tour guide
Know More about this tourCouples Retreat Garden which is one of the 9 classical Suzhou gardens listed in the world heritage list by UNESCO is not big and hidden in a small old lan unlike some other gardens in the downtown area,but it is common among the locals to come with their friends for beautiful landscapes appreciation and tranquility.
Suzhou reputed as "Oriental Venice" has almost an area of 3700 square kilometers coveredwith water and boat cruise in small canals is very popular for tourists' sightseeing.
Pingjiang Road about 1.6km long in length, is an ancient canal-side street located in the city of Suzhou and the road and its surroundings have been around for more than 800 years lined with quaint old bookshops, local theaters, and traditional houses with whitewashed walls and black tiles.
Pingjiang Road is quite famous for some local specialties and suzhou-style dim-sum, so in order to help our clients have the genuine Suzhou taste we have tried many different restaurants there and among all of them we pick a very special one for our clients. See the picture below.
Suzhou Arts and Crafts Museum which was open to the public in 2003 has 5 different galleries with different topics and it has thousands of arts and crafts collections from Spring and Autumn Period to Qing Dynasty in display.
Don't hesitate to join us for this special tour, and go for our culture and art exploration together.
Inclusions for In-depth Tour For Suzhou Elements
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for In-depth Tour For Suzhou Elements
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Suzhou Culture Tour 1 Day
- 1 Day Tea Picking by Taihu Lake in Suzhou
- Suzhou Highlights - Rickshaw tour and visit local family
- 1-way Transfer Between Suzhou Downtown and Shanghai Hongqiao Airport At Per Vehicle Pricing
- 1-way Transfer Between Shanghai Pudong Airport and Wuxi Downtown Per Vehicle Price
- 1-way Transfer Between Wuxi airport and Suzhou Downtown Per Vehicle Price
- Private Zhouzhuang Water Town Tour from Suzhou
- Private Garden Exploration Day Tour of Picturesque Suzhou