In-Land Blue Hole National Park And Belmopan City Tour From Belize City
OverviewThis tour starts with a slow drive through Belize City, pointing toward the historic nature of the city's life and culture. The first stop of the tour will be at the In-Land Blue Hole National Park, a 25-minute drive from Belize City. You will spend one hour swimming and hiking at the park. Afterwards you will head to Belize's capital city, Belmopan for a city tour that will take you to the main attractions such as the parliament and the national university.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourAfter being picked up, you will head to In-Land National Park. On the way there, your guide will share different information about Belize and its history and you will also see some local rural villages.
Once at the national park, you will spend one hour hiking and swimming, always accompanied by a local guide. You will then head to Belize's capital city, Belmopan, where you will stop for a lunch break. You will be taken on a city tour of Belmopan where you will visit the city's most iconic sights such as the parliament and assembly buildings. After 2 hours at the capital, you will be driven back to Belize City.
Inclusions for In-Land Blue Hole National Park And Belmopan City Tour From Belize City
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- All activities
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for In-Land Blue Hole National Park And Belmopan City Tour From Belize City
- The listed price does not include a security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.