In The Footsteps Of Ansel Adams Photo Class - Yosemite National Park
OverviewThis small group walking tour and photo class will take you to the site of several of Ansel Adams' famous photographs of Yosemite Valley, guided and taught by a Staff Photographer from The Ansel Adams Gallery .Ansel Adams immortalized Yosemite National Park through his classic black & white images. His work expanded the popularity of the young art form and captured a universal reverence for the Earth that helped motivate the American environmental movement. You will visit a number of locations from which Ansel composed some of his most famous images, and have the opportunity to see the same scene through your lens.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide and group at the gallery and depart for a hands-on field experience. Along the way, youll learn the history of Adams, the methods by which he composed photos, and some basic lessons in photographic technique.
Meander along mostly paved paths for approximately 2-3 miles (3-5 km), stopping at four significant points where Adams chose to shoot photos. Ask questions along the way, discuss Adams and photography in general, and get a better sense of the renowned photographers composition choices.
This tour is best suited for beginner to intermediate photographers and hobbyists. Smart phone photography is welcome.
Inclusions for In The Footsteps Of Ansel Adams Photo Class
- Professional photographer guide
Exclusions for In The Footsteps Of Ansel Adams Photo Class
- Park entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Involves a moderate amount of walking
Bring sunscreen and bottled water
Operates rain or shine; please dress accordingly
Can be wheelchair accessible; please let us know when booking so that we can plan accordingly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.