In The Footsteps Of Robert Langdon In The Inferno By Dan Brown - Florence
OverviewThis tour is perfect for bibliophiles. The famous novel of Dan Brown- Inferno has shown the protagonish- Robert Langdon go around Florence. This tour makes you go through all the attractions that he has moved from in the book. You start with Palazzo Vecchio, move to the Vasari Corridor, visit famous baptistery on the way along with the cathedral. Try to unveil the secret messages hidden in the book and trace Dante’s death. The best part about this tour is that even after the tour ends- you have the 24 hour ticket to visit Cupola and the Campanile which offers you a breathtaking panoramic view of the city.
- Discover the mysterious message “seek and you shall find” and Dante’s death mask
- Moves around Dante’s house and get into the Baptistery
- 24h ticket to get into the Duomo and climb Giotto’s tower and the dome and visit the Opera del Duomo museum
Know More about this tour
The Tour follows the path of Robert Langdon in Florence, as read in the latest novel by Dan Brown: Inferno. You will travel through the hectic escape of Robert Langdon in the most beautiful and mysterious monuments of the town, with a professional tour guide. The tour starts in Palazzo Vecchio, built in 1299 to be the base for the Republic of Florence, and then restored by Vasari for the Grand Duke Cosimo de’ Medici, with the magnificent salone dei 500: here are the huge frescos by Vasari, with the mysterious message “cerca trova” (seek and you shall find); but also statues representing the most important members of the Medici family and a beautiful statue by Michelangelo. You will then visit the private apartments of the Grand Duchesse Eleonora, and will see the death mask of Dante Alighieri, to end the visit in the room of the maps, where lies the secret passage used by Langdon to escape from the palazzo. Once out of Palazzo Vecchio, you'll walk in the same streets as Langdon, noticing the bell tower from where Mr Zobrist suicides to start the book, but also the place where Leonardo da Vinci lived when he painted the Mona Lisa. The tour moves on to see the home of Dante Alighieri and his church, until suddenly you get out of the medieval streets and get overwhelmed by the huge Duomo and his cupola. The tour will move to the Baptistery, to see the plaque related to the "black death" and the shining gates of paradise, one of the masterpieces of the renaissance, before entering to see the gorgeous mosaic on the ceiling, and all the other works of art inside. After the tour ends, and for the next 24 hours, your ticket will grant you access for climbing up on top of the cupola and the campanile, where you will enjoy an unbelievable view of Florence, and for visiting the Opera del Duomo Museum and the remains of the ancient cathedral.
Note: 0-6 years of age free of charge.
Inclusions for In The Footsteps Of Robert Langdon In The Inferno By Dan Brown
- Staff Assistance at the Meeting Point
- Palazzo Vecchio and Baptistery entrance fees - earphones for a minimum of 15 pax; 24h ticket that remains to the participants for the access to the entire “Cathedral Complex”: the Cathedral with the crypt and the famous Dome, the Giotto Bell Tower and the Opera del Duomo Museum
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Overview of Florence Walking Tour
- Small-Group Palazzo Vecchio Secret Passages Tour with Lunch
- Vespa Tour of Fiesole and Mugello from Florence Including Wine and Espresso Tasting
- Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence