Inca Lagoon In Portillo And San Esteban Vineyard Tour And Wine Tasting - Santiago
OverviewEnjoy an excellent trip to a family owned vineyard in San Esteban. See the archaeological park Paidahuen located at the San Esteban Vineyard. Have a splendid day at the Andes mountains and enjoy good quality wines from the Aconcagua Valley. A relaxing trip on the vineyard where you learn about the history and see the mountains.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up from your hotel to journey into the San Esteban Vineyard, considered the most traditional vineyard of the Aconcagua valley. Enjoy wine tasting from two reserves. The San Esteban vineyard offers tours of its facilities with wine experts who will tell about the advantages and strong sides of their wines. Enjoy a view of the Aconcagua Valley. Visit the lagoon to venture into the international road. Take your time and enjoy magnificent views of Portillo, a ski center residing in the middle of the Andes Mountains. With over 100 years of operation, it is the oldest winter resort in South America. Observe the ruins of an intricate route of the Transandino railway winding between tunnels and through steep cliffs. After a day of majestic sightseeing and good wine, the tour comes to its end.
Inclusions for Inca Lagoon In Portillo And San Esteban Vineyard Tour And Wine Tasting
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Santiago
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting at San Esteban
Exclusions for Inca Lagoon In Portillo And San Esteban Vineyard Tour And Wine Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved (wear comfortable shoes)
Please bring sunblock and a wind jacket
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Pick up time is confirmed 1 day before travel date by email
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour to Concon, Vina del Mar and Valparaiso Including Small-Group Surfing Lesson
- Santiago Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Portillo and Inca Lagoon Day Trip from Santiago
- Colchagua Wine Route Tour from Santiago
- City Tour and Shopping Tour of Santiago
- Yerba Loca Sanctuary Hiking Tour from Santiago