Incredible Georgia - TbilisiWrite a Review
Georgian Discovery Tours is undoubtedly the tour operator of choice for all your travel needs in Georgia. Let us help you to discover a different way of travelling through this wonderful country.A different way of travelling is yours for the taking. Our doors are wide open and our country is filled with true Georgian hospitality. Take the opportunity of a lifetime and book a tour with us.
Welcome to the most unforgettable experience of your life!
- Visit Mtskheta and Metekhi church
- Narikala fortress, Abanotubani,Gremi church
- Ananuri fortress, Gergeti Trinity church, Kazbegi mount
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival to Georgia. Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Tbilisi City Tour. Breakfast /Lunch/Dinner
We will expect you upon your arrival at Tbilisi International Airport and ensure your smooth transfer to your hotel in the centre of Tbilisi. After breakfast the representative will meet you at the hotel and drive to Mtskheta, Scientists date the foundation of the town back to the 2nd millennium BC. Afterwards we will drive back to Tbilisi, where we will have lunch. After lunch we will have Tbilisi City tour. In the evening the representative will drive you to one of the finest traditional restaurants in Tbilisi, where you will get a taste of Georgian cuisine and wine. Dinner will be accompanied by live performance of Georgian singing and/or dancing.
Day 2: Tbilisi - Sighnaghi - Gurjaani - Gvirabi - Gremi - Tbilisi.Breakfast /Lunch/Dinner
In the morning after the breakfast we will depart towards Kakheti region - the homeland of wine. at “Wine House Gurjaani”, where a local family will host you and you will get an impression of how wine is made in private houses. In a traditional Georgian wine cellar, called “marani”, you will taste the homemade wine kept in a “kvevri” (amphora) built into the ground. Further more you will participate in making confection of traditional sweets ‘churchkhela’. we will visit “Gvirabi” a special cave like wine aging facility carved kilometers deep into the rock. Here you will taste delicious wines of the owner company Khareba. Then we will visit church of Gremi - one of the most magnificent ancient buildings of this region. After the excursion we will drive back to Tbilisi. Dinner at the restaurant.
Day 3: Tbilisi - Rufting- Kazbegi - Gergerti Trinity Church . Breakfast /Picnic Lunch/Dinner
We will meet you at the hotel. We will drive towards the village Magharos Kari for rafting. After rafting we will have picnic lunch.
Day 4: Kazbegi - Gveleti Waterfall (horse riding) - Ananuri complex-Tbilisi. Breakfast /Picnic Lunch/Dinner
In the morning after the breakfast we will start horse riding towards Gveleti waterfall. Then we will have picnic lunch.
Day 5: Departure.
Inclusions for Incredible Georgia
- 4 nights at hotel in Tbilisi
- 1 night at guesthouse in Kazbegi
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary, incl. service charges and taxes:
- 4 breakfasts,
- 4 lunches from which one is special in Wine house Gurjaani and two are picnic lunches
- 1special event and in Wine House Gurjaani (private polyphonic folk singing performance, 250 ml of wine per person, delicious Georgian dishes, participation in making confection of traditional sweet ‘Churchkhela’)
- 4 dinners from which one is welcome dinner (Live performance of Georgian singing and/or dancing, 250 ml of wine per person, delicious Georgian menu)
- Entrance fees & local guide in:
- Wine tasting in: Wine House Gurjaani,
- Gvirabi winery.
- Rafting fees and equipment
- Horse rental fees (with local guides)
- All transfers and transportation as listed in the itinerary by comfortable vehicle with air conditioning, incl. fuel, driver.
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Mineral water during transfers
- Staff expenses
Exclusions for Incredible Georgia
- Certain coffee breaks and or meals (marked as “at your leisure” in the itinerary)
- Any extra services not specified in the itinerary
- 4x4 jeep rental in Kasbegi to drive in Gergeti.
- High pecentage alcoholic beverages, and
- wine beyond the amount included
- Personal expenses
- Visit to Sulphur Spas
- Communication charges Gratuities
- Entry visa for Georgia (not required for EU citizens)
- Flight to and from Georgia
- Travel insurance
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 10 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 10 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.