Independent 6-Day Tour Of Delhi, Deeg Agra And Jaipur From Delhi In Private Car
OverviewOn this 6-day tour, you will experience all of the most popular destinations in North India: Delhi, Deeg Palace, Agra and Jaipur. Explore these fascinating destinations and enjoy the World Heritage Sites while you travel in a private, air-conditioned chauffeur-driven car. Visit the magnificent heritage sites of India - The Red Fort, Humayun Tomb, Qutub Minar, The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikandra, Fatehpur Sikri, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Amer Fort, Janter Manter (an old way to see time) and many more!
- Hotel pickup included
- Breakfast included
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Delhi
Depart at 9:30am for a full-day tour of Delhi with a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned private car. You will start from the Red Fort and later, you may visit the Jama Mosque, Rajghat, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, President House, India Gate and Parliament House. After that you will go back to your hotel. Overnight in a 3-star hotel.
Day 2: Delhi Deeg via Mathura Temple (B)
Depart at 9:30am for a tour of Deeg Palace arriving in approximately 4 hours by an chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned cab. On the way, you will visit the Mathura Temple, birthplace of Lord Krishna. Upon arrival, you will check-in to your hotel and have a chance to relax and have lunch (own expense). Later in the afternoon, you will be driven to Deeg Palace, a luxurious summer resort built in the 18th century by Raja Suraj Mal, the former king of Bharatpur. The palaces are beautiful sites complete with flowing fountains and scenery. Overnight in a 3-star hotel.
Day 3: Deeg Agra (B)
After breakfast, the chauffeur will meet and drive you to Agra. Once you have arrived in Agra, you will stop first at Sikandra, the mausoleum of Akbar. Akbar himself started construction of this beautiful monument. After an hour there, you will proceed to your Agra hotel. Then you will have a lunch (own expense) and continue on your trip. Following lunch, visit the Taj Mahal, and after spending an hour there, you will proceed to Agra Fort. Then you will be driven to your hotel. Overnight in a 3-star hotel.
Day 4: Agra Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri Palace (B)
Following your morning breakfast (included) at the hotel, your chauffeur will meet and drive you to Itmad-ud-Daulah. This is the first tomb in India which was made entirely out of marble. Spend an hour or so there and then continue on to Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is a famous, magnificent fortified ghost city. Have lunch (own expense), and continue to Jaipur. Upon arrival, you will check in at your hotel. Overnight at a 3-star hotel
Day 5: Jaipur (B)
After finishing breakfast (included) at the hotel, your chauffeur will meet and drive you to Jaipur City Palace. This 18th-century city palace was constructed using Rajput architecture. Next, proceed to Janter Manter, built by Maharaja Jai Singh II in 1720. Spend 30 to 40 minutes, then continue on to Hawa Mahal. This five-story palace was constructed in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. After spending 30 to 40 minutes, you will have lunch (own expense), then return to your hotel. Overnight at a 3-star hotel
Day 6: Jaipur Delhi (B)
After breakfast (included), you will be driven back to Delhi where you will be dropped off at your Delhi hotel.
Inclusions for Independent 6-Day Tour Of Delhi, Deeg Agra And Jaipur From Delhi In Private Car
- Hotel, airport or train station pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water for each guest
- Breakfast on day 2 to 6
- 5-night accommodations in 3-star hotels of Delhi, Deeg, Agra and Jaipur
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
- English speaking driver cum guide
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, driver allowances, fuel charges, and permit fees
Exclusions for Independent 6-Day Tour Of Delhi, Deeg Agra And Jaipur From Delhi In Private Car
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks and food (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
Please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar from Delhi
- 2-Day Private Tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Train
- 6-Night Private Himachal Pradesh Tour from New Delhi
- 2-Day Private Train Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- 4-Hour Old Delhi Food Tour
- Taj Tigers and Majestic Forts Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Royal Rajasthan Retreat: Private Luxury Tour from Delhi