Independent Bike Tour Of Vancouver
OverviewDiscover the cultural diversity and spectacular natural setting of Vancouver by bike. Vancouver has developed one of North America's most remarkable cycling infrastructures. Separated bike lanes criss-cross the downtown, and the city is ringed by a 34 km seaside cycling path.
- Editor's Pick
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourYour day begins at the local shop in downtown, where an expert guide will set you up with rentals and a custom map of Vancouver that will give suggested routes and highlights for you to explore at your leisure. Visit the hip, trendy boutiques of historical Gaston. Look for steamed buns in a reborn Chinatown. Drinkin the cafe culture of Main Street. Soak up the sun on the expansive beaches of Kitsalanoand English Bay. Enjoyall the treats of the Granville Island markets. Ride the easy trails under the old-growth cedars and dense, green rain forest of Stanley Park. Every diverse corner and cultural gem of Vancouver is easily within reach when using a uniquely designed, independent bike tour map and the latest model city bikes.
Thiscity has incomparable views of the surrounding mountains and gleaming skylines at every turn. From theworld-famous seawall cycling path, access diverse attractions such as Science World, Stanley Park, English Bay, the Olympic Village, Granville Island, Vancouver Museum, Maritime Museum, and Jericho Beach. If looking to ascend the Spanish Banks, the Museum of Anthropology, Beatty Biodiversity Museum, and Nitobe Japanese Garden, they are just beyond the end of the seawall onthe campus of the University of British Columbia (UBC).
Thehistorical Gastown, Railtown, and Main Street neighborhoods have rapidly developed into the city's youngest and trendiest areas. From world-class clothing and home goods designers to simple cafes, experimental gastropubs, donuteries, and even organic soft-serve ice cream outlets, spend an entire day rollingthrough these neighborhoods alone.
Stanley Park is enjoyed in many different ways by visitors. With a whole day to explore, consider taking two trips around the park one on the seawall circuit for the countless and breathtaking ocean and mountain views, and another to explore the winding trails. These are two very distinct experiencesof Vancouver'streasured green gem. The independent tour map will describehow to get the absolute best of both these worlds.
Inclusions for Independent Bike Tour Of Vancouver
- Choiceof city cruiser, city cross, hybrid, or mountain bike (based on availability)
- Use of helmet and basket or handlebar bag
- Self Guided Map(s) and friendly local advice
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for Independent Bike Tour Of Vancouver
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child seats, kids trailer, trail-a-bike, and youth bikes are available upon request, if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise
- Private 3-Hour Sailing Charter in Vancouver
- Private Tour: Vancouver to Victoria Island
- Private Transfer from Vancouver to Seattle
- Vancouver Craft Beer and Distillery Tour
- Segway Tour of the Botanical Gardens at the University of British Columbia
- Vancouver Distillery Private Tour and Tasting
- Vancouver Biking and Hiking Tour including Lunch