Discover the cultural diversity and spectacular natural setting of Vancouver by bike. Vancouver has developed one of North America's most remarkable cycling infrastructures. Separated bike lanes criss-cross the downtown, and the city is ringed by a 34 km seaside cycling path.
- Editor's Pick
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourYour day begins at the local shop in downtown, where an expert guide will set you up with rentals and a custom map of Vancouver that will give suggested routes and highlights for you to explore at your leisure. Visit the hip, trendy boutiques of historical Gaston. Look for steamed buns in a reborn Chinatown. Drink in the cafe culture of Main Street. Soak up the sun on the expansive beaches of Kitsalano and English Bay. Enjoy all the treats of the Granville Island markets. Ride the easy trails under the old-growth cedars and dense, green rain forest of Stanley Park. Every diverse corner and cultural gem of Vancouver is easily within reach when using a uniquely designed, independent bike tour map and the latest model city bikes.
This city has incomparable views of the surrounding mountains and gleaming skylines at every turn. From the world-famous seawall cycling path, access diverse attractions such as Science World, Stanley Park, English Bay, the Olympic Village, Granville Island, Vancouver Museum, Maritime Museum, and Jericho Beach. If looking to ascend the Spanish Banks, the Museum of Anthropology, Beatty Biodiversity Museum, and Nitobe Japanese Garden, they are just beyond the end of the seawall at the University of British Columbia (UBC).
The historical Gastown, Railtown, and Main Street neighborhoods have rapidly developed into the city's youngest and trendiest areas. From world-class clothing and home goods designers to simple cafes, experimental gastropubs, donuteries, and even organic soft-serve ice cream outlets, spend an entire day rolling through these neighborhoods alone.
Stanley Park is enjoyed in many different ways by visitors. With a whole day to explore, consider taking two trips around the park — one on the seawall circuit for the countless and breathtaking ocean and mountain views, and another to explore the winding trails. These are two very distinct experiences of Vancouver's treasured green gem. The independent tour map will describe how to get the absolute best of both these worlds.
Inclusions for Independent Bike Tour Of Vancouver
- Choice of city cruiser, city cross, hybrid, or mountain bike (based on availability)
- Use of helmet and basket or handlebar bag
- Self Guided Map(s) and friendly local advice
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for Independent Bike Tour Of Vancouver
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child seats, kids trailer, trail-a-bike, and youth bikes are available upon request, if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Vancouver To Victoria And Butchart Gardens Tour By Bus
- Vancouver Harbor Sunset Dinner Cruise - Vancouver
- Vancouver Seaplane Tour
- Vancouver Shore Excursion: Pre-Cruise City Tour With Port Drop Off
- Vancouver Aquarium Admission
- Private Transport From Downtown Vancouver To Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Lost Souls Of Gastown Walking Tour
- Private 3-Hour Sailing Charter In Vancouver
- Private Tour: Sea To Sky Corridor Adventure
- Vancouver Shore Excursion: Private Fraser Valley Wine Tour