Independent Day Tour Of Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri And Agra Fort From Delhi With Private CarWrite a Review
OverviewTravel to see some of the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage sites India has to offer via an air-conditioned chauffeured-driven car. Visit the majestic Taj Mahal, the fortified ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri, the powerful Agra Fort and Sikandra, a suburb that houses the Tomb of Akbar the Great. With a private car, you'll be able to enjoy your self-guided tour at your own pace.
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter picking you up from your Delhi hotel, you will take a 4.5-hour drive to the city of Sikandra, a suburb outside of Agra that houses the Tomb of Akbar the Great. Construction of the mausoleum actually started by Akbar himself and consists of a fusion of Hindu and Mughal architecture.
Afterward, you will proceed to Agra to visit the Agra Fort. This powerful fortress of red sandstone surrounds the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. With its tall walls that run 1.5 miles (2.5 kilometers), the fort withstood several attacks until Ghaznade forces captured it in 1080.
After visiting the Agra Fort, proceed to the majestic Taj Mahal. Built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved third wife, the white marble beauty covers an area of about 1,000 acres and is the crowned jewel of India.
After your time at the Taj Mahal, you will be brought to a restaurant for lunch (at your own expense).
After lunch, you will take a 1.5-hour drive to the magnificent fortified ancient city of Fatehpur Sikri. Founded in 1569 by Emperor Akbar, the city was made of red stone and served as the capital of the Mughal Empire from 1571 to 1585.
After concluding your independent tour, you will be driven back to your Delhi hotel.
Inclusions for Independent Day Tour Of Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri And Agra Fort From Delhi With Private Car
- Hotel, airport or train station pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Private air-conditioned chauffeur-driven car
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Private tour
- English speaking driver guide
- All taxes, toll taxes, parking, driver allowance, fuel charges, permit fees
Exclusions for Independent Day Tour Of Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri And Agra Fort From Delhi With Private Car
- Camera tickets
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is enforced to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.