Independent Mathura And Vrindavan Day Trip From Delhi By Private Car
OverviewThis tour from Delhi takes you to Mathura and Vrindavan, the land where Lord Krishna was born. On this tour, you will explore the temples of Mathura and Vrindavan. The land here resounds with the call of 'Radhe Radhe' rendered by the priests, shopkeepers, workers, whoever else you turn your ear to. In addition, the typical fragrant smells of sandalwood, flowers and incense waft past you and the locals dance with Radha on moonlit nights. It is for these reasons that Mathura and Vrindavan remain magical, despite the numerous changes that they have undergone.
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel pickup included
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMeet a representative of your tour operator at your Delhi hotel at approximately at 5am, then travel with the representative in your private air-conditioned car with driver/guide for 3-4 hours to reach the Mathura Temple where you are free to explore the temple on your own for 30-40 minutes. Receive a blessing from Lord Krishna before continuing in your private car with driver for one hour to Vrindavan.
Vehicles are not allowed to drive directlyto the Banke Bihari Temple in Vrindavan so after your driver drops you near the temple, walk or hire a cycle rickshaw (additional cost) to reach the temple.
After the Darshan or Banke Bihari Temple, you can have lunch (additional cost), then return to thecar which will be waiting in the parking lot to bring you back to Delhi.
Inclusions for Independent Mathura And Vrindavan Day Trip From Delhi By Private Car
- Packed Bottled water for each guest each day
- Hotel/Airport/Station pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees if applicable
- Private tour
- English speaking driver / guide
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Independent Mathura And Vrindavan Day Trip From Delhi By Private Car
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 5 people per booking
Children 5 and under are free of charge
No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may not be allowed to enter if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Some places of worship will require that your head to be covered, so bring a scarf or a handkerchief
If your tour falls on a day that has a religious significance, places of worship may be very crowded
Overall duration of the tour may vary depending on time spent at each site
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Independent Day Tour of Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra Fort from Delhi with Private Car
- Full Day Old and New Delhi Capital City Tour Including India Gate, Red Fort and Lotus Temple
- Old Delhi Half-Day Walking Tour with Local Lunch
- Private Rickshaw Tour of Old Delhi
- Heritage Day Tour of Old and New Delhi
- Private Tour: Same Day Trip to Agra Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah From New Delhi