Independent Rail Tour To Paris From London
OverviewReserved seats on Eurostar, enjoy a boat cruise on the River Seine, you will received a one day travel card for zones 1–3, including a map of Paris. Standard Premier (optional extra) includes a light meal and drinks served at your seat
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourJourney to Paris: Begin at St. Pancras International, a tour representative will meet you at 5.45am (5.15am on Saturdays), youll swap your voucher for an informative welcome pack. Kick off your Parisian day trip in style with a train ride on the Eurostar. The short 2 hour 15 minute journey to Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel.
Paris at Your Leisure: Explore the city at your own pace, visit Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame, do some shopping or simply relax at a pavement caf the choice is yours! Take a map and a Visit Paris pass so you can get travel by Metro and visit all the top districts with ease!
Seine River Cruise: Board a river cruiser for an hourlong luxury boat ride through central Paris. Youll get excellent views of the citys most magical monuments, complete with audio guide.
Return Journey: After a wonderful day spent discovering Paris, make your way back to the Gare Du Nord to board the Eurostar. Checkin at least 45 minutes before departure at 8.13pm, arriving back in London at 9.29pm.
Standard Premier: (optional extra) includes a light meal and refreshments served at your seat
Inclusions for Independent Rail Tour To Paris From London
- Reserved standard class round-trip seats on Eurostar
- Standard Premier seats on Eurostar: includes a light meal and refreshments served at your seat (if option is selected)
- One hour river cruise on Seine
- One day travel card zones1-3
Exclusions for Independent Rail Tour To Paris From London
- Food and drinks
- Entry to the Eiffel Tower
- Museum entry tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You are required to carry a valid passport with you, which will be validated at the check-in desk.
You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Please note: On selected date the tour departure time may vary. Refer to the voucher for further information
You Might Also Like
- BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, London Eye and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Private Minivan Arrival Transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night