Discover the rich cultural tapestry of Toledo on an informative and independent day-trip from Madrid. Travel by high-speed train to the sparkling city then set out to explore the sights on both a city coach tour and a hop-on hop-off bus. Enjoy free entry to four alluring attractions such as the Santa Maria la Blanca Synagogue and the Church of Santo TomÃ© and dine upon a delectable 3-course meal at one of the cityâs most established eateries. Time is no constraint during your independent exploration as you can travel back to Madrid at a time suited to your schedule.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tour
Climb aboard your high-speed train at Madrid Atocha Station and embark upon your journey to the ancient and attractive city of Toledo. Enjoy the scenery during the short 30-minute journey then disembark and begin your independent exploration.
Use your Toledo sightseeing pass to gain free entry to the Church of Santo Tomé, Santa Maria la Blanca Synagogue and San Juan de los Reyes Monastery. Enjoy skip-the-line admission to Primate Cathedral of Saint Mary of Toledo with your priority access pass.
Gain fascinating insight into the stories that shroud the city’s most significant sites on your comprehensive city tour; climb aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned coach and visit landmarks such as the Primate Cathedral of Saint Mary of Toledo, home to a collection of artistic masterpieces that spans from the 13th-century to present day.
Take advantage of your sightseeing ticket to travel between legendary landmarks like Puente de San martin and Plaza de Zocodover. Take photos at specific stops in order to ascend the Mirador El Valle (a vertiginous viewpoint of the Tagus River) and to explore the colourful Los Cigarrales neighborhood.
Conclude your delightful day with a delectable 3-course meal in La Abadia or El 10 de Santo Tomé restaurants; select Spanish specialties from a set menu then return to Madrid at a time convenient to you.
Inclusions for Independent Toledo Day Trip: Toledo Card And High-Speed Train Transport From Madrid
- Toledo Card
- High-speed train from/to Madrid
Exclusions for Independent Toledo Day Trip: Toledo Card And High-Speed Train Transport From Madrid
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Audio Commentary in the Bus
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Toledo card is valid for 24 hours from first use
Inbound and outbound train tickets must be used on the same day
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Vegetarian meals are not available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.