Independent Winemakers Tour From Santiago
OverviewIf you are looking to experience a revolutionary and extraordinary perspective on Chilean wine while advancing your knowledge of wine exponentially, then this is the trip for you. You will be accompanied by a professional certified Sommelier the entire time. You will visit 2-3 vineyards personally selected by our Sommelier. Not only that, these vineyards belong to MOVI (Movement of Independent Vintners) where small quality oriented Chilean vineyards share a common goal to make wine personally, on a human scale. Each and every vintage of every MOVI wine is crafted to reflect a particular vision, and the origin and terroir from where it came. We offer our MOVI tour in the following locations Maipo, Casablanca, Aconcagua, Cachapoal, and Colchagua. Lunch is included and compliments accordingly to your wine tastings. Afterwards, you will be dropped off at your location.
Know More about this tourPrior to our journey everyone is given professional wine tasting and aroma sheets to help you taste like a true Sommelier. Also, wine trivia questions will be given throughout the day to win great prizes such as bottles of wine, clothing, etc. Start off the day picked upand accompanied by a professional certified Sommelier during the entire trip. During the dayyou will visit 2-3 MOVI vineyards which pertains to the movement of independent vintners in Chile that focus on diversity, quality and personality. Each vineyard you will experience aquintessential passion for the endeavors of growing grapes and crafting fine wine. Each vineyard is personally selected by our Sommelier. Lunch is not included and will be served around 1 - 2:00 p.m. and will compliment accordingly to your wine tastings. Depending on the valley you choose we drop you off at 5:30-6:00 p.m.
Inclusions for Independent Winemakers Tour From Santiago
- Entrance fees (to vineyards)
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Independent Winemakers Tour From Santiago
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A maximum of 7 people per booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Valparaiso - Valparaiso tour from Santiago Half day tour for people embarking in Valparaiso
- El Pintor: Four-thousander Day Challenge
- Yeso damn & Colina Hotsprings- Cajon del Maipo
- Hiking Tour to the Mine at La Campana from Valparaiso
- Full-Day Trip to Valle Colina Hot Spring from Santiago
- ANDES JEEP TOUR
- Adrenaline Day Maipo Canyon Chile
- Snow Day Trip to Colorado Ski Center from Santiago