This 3-hour food tour is packed full of exciting Indian food from around the Indian subcontinent (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh), all available on the streets of London. Your guide will navigate you through London's famous Brick lane with buzzing bars, food scene, art and restaurants. Here you'll be able to sample numerous curries such as hot and sour combinations, and traditional ones all served with delicious fluffy naan bread. Drink cold Indian beers to accompany the curries (soft drink options or wine also available).
Your guide will inform you about the history of Indian food, its diversity and its presence in London and UK food culture. You'll be able to tour around an Indian supermarket with a chance to buy a range of Indian spices and other exotic items like crispy paapers and fiery Indian snacks. See traditional paan being made, and enjoy a sample. The last stop will be at an authentic Punjabi restaurant, serving the real deal of Tandoori favorites such as sizzling chicken Tikkas and succulent Lamb chops. And with all of the food tours there will be a Secret Dish that you can only find out on the day!
- A range of delicious curries: Pathia, Madras and vegetarian
- Tasty fluffy nann bread
- Traditional Indian savouries such as pakoras and spongy dhokras
- Mouthwatering Indian sweets such as sweet gulaab jamuns and creamy ras malai
- Authentic meat and veg Tandoori dishes
- Sizzling chicken Tikka's and succulent Lamb chops
- A secret dish
- Refreshing Indian beer, a glass of wine or a soft drink
- Paan, unique Indian refresher made of Betel leaf