Day 01:Arrival Delhi
Arrive Delhi International airport in the early morning. Meet our representative who will assist you and transfer you to the hotel for 1 night. In the afternoon proceed on a half day tour of Old and New Delhi including Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Red Fort and Jama Masjid and drive past Parliament House and India Gate. Overnight in Delhi.
Day02:Delhi - Jaipur
In the morning drive from Delhi to Jaipur (5.5 hours drive). On arrival check into your hotel for 2 nights. The afternoon's sightseeing includes the City Palace, Jantar Mantar - the astronomical observatory and the Hawa Mahal - the Palace of Winds. Overnight in Jaipur.
Morning drive from Ranthambhore to Jaipur (3.5 hours drive). On arrival, check into your hotel. Thereafter, proceed on a tour of Amber Fort beginning with an elephant ride to the gates of the fort and a full tour including the beautiful Diwan-i-aam and the Mirror Palace. Overnight in Jaipur.
Day04:Jaipur - Agra
Drive from Jaipur to Agra(5 hours drive) visiting Fatehpur Sikri - the deserted red sandstone city which Mughal Emperor Akbar built as his capital in the 16th century and abandoned15 years later. On arrival in Agra, check into your hotel. Evening is free for leisure activities and shopping. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 05:AGRA VARANASI (OVERNIGHT IN THE TRAIN)
Agra, the city of world famous Taj Mahal.The Taj Mahal built by Emperor Shah Jahan,later visit the 16th century Red Fort containing the halls of private - Mughal theme Banquet. After sightseeing drive back to the hotel and Check-out from the hotel and you will be transfer to the railway station to board the train to Varanasi. (On this day we would request the hotel to give you a late check out (subject to availability) as the train will be in the evening)
Day 06: VARANASI ( Hotel Taj Ganges Confirmed)
On arrival in Varanasi, our representative will assist you and transfer to the hotel. After check in to the hotel, thereafter proceed on a tour of Bharatmata temple and ghats; there are about hundreds of ghats in the city. After sightseeing drive back to the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Morning boat ride in the Ganges. Excursion to Sarnath, Visit to Banaras Hindu University. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08:Varanasi New Delhi
In time transfer to the airport to board the flight to New Delhi. Arrive New Delhi and transfer to the international airport to board the flight to home. With this transfer our services comes to an end.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 8 Days
Departure Time :
6 am in morning from Airport in New Delhi or your Hotel
Departure Details :
Please mention your departure Location, Hotel/Guest House or any Location in Delhi or NCR with Address
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewOne of the foremost in style tour packages for India is a visit to different cities. Varanasi offers you a chance to explore the favoured cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur alongside the traditional City of God Varanasi. Throughout your visit, you may expertise one thing completely different in every town. Delhi can supply a potpourri of everything, Agra can take you back within the Mughal times, Jaipur can give you a sneak-peak into the erstwhile Rjaputana royalty and Varanasi can enlighten your non secular spirits.
Know More about this tour
Day 01:Arrival Delhi
- 7 Night's accommodation in 5 star or similar hotels using 1 double room on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport / Railway station transfers in AC Innova.
- Assistance on arrival and departure at airport / railway station.
- Services of an English speaking guide as per the above program.
- Train ticket in Air Condition compartment (subject availability 1stac / 2ndac / 3rdac)
- Boat Ride in Varanasi
- City Sightseeing in AC Innova .
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- City Transfers in AC Innova
- Fuel Charges
- All applicable road / toll taxes
- Drivers night allowances
- Interstate Taxes
- Parking charges at the monuments
- Any international / domestic flight tickets
- Any kind of entrance fee to the monuments
- Any meals until and unless mentioned in the INCLUSIONS section
- Things of personal nature such as laundry , telephone calls , mini bar , room services.
- Any tips or gratuities
- Anything not mentioned above.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Prices of all the tours will be different during the festival and long weekend time.Hotels are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
The hotels and services mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
The rates give below may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
NOTE THAT ALLL PRICE WILL BE CALUCULATED ON EXTRA CHARGE OF 5% GST.
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and Optional Photographer
- Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
- Private Taj Mahal at Sunrise and Agra Day Tour from Delhi
- Private Tour to Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Private Tour: Kingdom of Dreams Including Zangoora or Jhumroo Bollywood Show with Round-Trip Transfers from Delhi
- Taj Mahal and Agra Private Day-Trip from Delhi by Train
- Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full-Day Tour From Delhi
- Private Day-Trip: Taj Mahal Mathura and Vrindavan from Delhi