Inferno 3-Hour Private Tour - FlorenceWrite a Review
A private tour in Florence to discover the places and the mysteries mentioned in thenovel by Dan Brown.
Nine circles, seven sins, a terrifying secret.Revive the book and the movie with our expert guides!
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
- All-inclusive tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Florence is the birthplace of the Great Poet Dante, a city that is full of mysteries and secrets and you will discover it in so unusual way. We will follow the clues of the main character of the book, Robert Langdon, deeper and deeper in the hell. One symbol after another, one place after another until the discovery of the last secret.
We will move among old palaces, squares, buildings, galleries and works already worldwide known such as in open air museum. Exploring this mysterious past we will understand what is hidden behind the Inferno, world famous book by American writer Dan Brown. We will visit inside of Palazzo della Signoria, the Baptistery and Cathedral of Florence
Science, literature, art mixed together. You will see unique Florence and learn a completely new Dante, immerse yourself in the Florence of the Middle Ages. Search and you'll find the truth!
Inclusions for Inferno 3-Hour Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Inferno 3-Hour Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.