Ingapirca Archaeological Site And Gualaceo Artisan Village - Cuenca
OverviewJoin this small-group full day tour to Ingapirca Archaeological Complex and Gualaceo artisan village starting with pickup from your hotel in Cuenca.
Know More about this tourIngapirca is the most important of Ecuador archaeological complex and it's located 2 hours north and on our tour, besides visiting the resort, you'll also visit the Church of Biblián which is one of the most beautiful in the country. Here you wish to have to climb more 140 steps to get to it and enjoy a spectacular view of the area.
Your guide will explain about the Cañari and Inca cultures traveling by sectors Cañari-Inca walls and appreciating the unique elliptical temple which was the Tahuantinsuyo.
In Gualaceo we can go Cuencanas markets where Cholas dispense different products and we will look at several colonial houses in its historic small center, and then visit the workshop of makanas for a demonstration of how the shawls are made with the ancient technique of IKAT.
Inclusions for Ingapirca Archaeological Site And Gualaceo Artisan Village
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Ingapirca Archaeological Site And Gualaceo Artisan Village
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-day Gualaceo, Chordelg and Sigsig craft towns
- Cuenca City Half Day Tour
- Cajas National Park Day Trip Including Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Cajas National Park with Small-Group
- Birdwatching Tour in Cajas National Park from Cuenca
- Private Tour to Cajas National Park Including Cloud Forest Hike
- Cuenca Arrival Transfer