Inner Circle Access Of Stonehenge Including Bath And Lacock Day Tour From London
OverviewTake an early or late-access tour of Stonehenge, and walk inside the UNESCO-listed stone circle without any of its daytime crowds. Choose from a morning or evening tour and explore the inner circle of stones an experience only available to your group. Depending on the time of year, you might even catch the sunset or sunrise, too. This exclusive once-in-a-lifetime experience, which additionally includes tours of Lacock and Bath, sells out quick as tickets are limited; book now for an excursion you wont forget!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourChoose a morning or evening tour when booking, and then leave central London to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Stonehenge, free from its daytime crowds. Visitors arriving at the site during the peak daylight hours are not permitted to have direct access to the intriguing stone circle. However, your private viewing tour enables your group to walk inside the roped-off circle, and admire the stones close up.
Hear the secrets and mysterious stories about Stonehenge from your expert guide, and experience the site at its atmospheric best! Depending on the time of year you visit, you may even be lucky enough to catch the sunset or sunrise; its sure to make your Stonehenge viewing an unforgettable experience. Read on for more details of each option; both tours finish with a drop-off at Victoria in central London.
After exploring the stones with your guide, travel onward to the nearby village of Lacock, a place often cited as one of Englands most picturesque villages. Hear of Lacocks past as a Saxon dwelling, and learn about its use as a setting for many movie and TV programs including the adaptation of Jane Austens Pride and Prejudice and Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. Stretch your legs on a walk with your guide, and then head inside the George, a 14th-century pub, for breakfast (own expense).
Continue to Bath, a UNESCO-listed city in the county of Somerset. Enjoy a tour of the Roman Baths, visit Bath Abbey, and learn some more about Jane Austen, who was born in the city. If you wish, enjoy a short walking tour to see where the legendary novelist Charles Dickens lived and worked as a young man, and sample fresh cheese from a local dairy. Alternatively, make the most of some free time to explore independently.
From London, travel first to the city of Bath to explore the Roman Baths and visit Bath Abbey, as described for the Morning Tour. Continue to Lacock for a walk around the picturesque village, and then enjoy dinner at the George pub (own expense). Last, but not least, travel to Stonehenge for your tour of the stones when the day-trippers have left the site.
Inclusions for Inner Circle Access Of Stonehenge Including Bath And Lacock Day Tour From London
- Hotel pickup from Cumberland Hotel OR Millennium Gloucester Hotel only
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee
- Bath walking tour (if morning option selected)
Exclusions for Inner Circle Access Of Stonehenge Including Bath And Lacock Day Tour From London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
Access to the inner circle of stones may be prohibited in wet weather conditions for health and safety reasons. On these occasions we still include a guided tour of Stonehenge beyond the outer walkway, normally roped off to the public
At certain times, due to the long summer daylight hours, it is not possible to see the actual sunrise or sunset. The tour arrives as early/late as possible to enjoy the private tour inside the stones
Tour operates with a maximum of 52 people
Please note: Hotel pickup is from selected hotels only, please refer to voucher for further details
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London with transportation and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Thriller Live
- Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre & Dinner at Jamie's Italian - Victoria
- The King and I
- Historic Royal Walking Pub Tour in London
- City of London Walking Tour
- Essential London Walking Tour
- London's Ultimate 5 hour Panoramic Black Taxi Tour