Inner Fuerteventura Offroad Safari Tour
OverviewThis is a jeep safari in 4x4 vehicles to discover the villages and traditions of the interior of the island.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourExplore Fuerteventura in a soft-top Land Rover Defender jeep, with room for up to six passengers, plus a driver. Your first stop is La Pared (the wall), a natural seawall. Then journey to Pajara, stopping along the way to take in the scenery from the Mirador de los Elefantes viewpoint.
Visit Ajuy, and discover the Caves of Ajuy, a stunning natural monument. Drop into a local cheese factory to enjoy a tasting of majorero cheese, an island specialty. Learn how cheese is made from the producers themselves. Dont miss Pajara, home to the hermit Virgen de la Regla, built in the 15th century.
Continue on to Betancuria, the islands former capital, founded in 1404 by Jean de Bthencourt. Head to the Casillas de Morales villa to see picturesque landscapes and houses and visit an aloe vera fabricator, where you can learn the secrets and properties of the plant. From here you can also see remains of the islands last volcanic eruptions. Conclude your tour in Costa Calma, crisscrossing Tiscamanita, Tuineje, and Tarajalejo.
Inclusions for Inner Fuerteventura Offroad Safari Tour
- Pickup in Morro Jable, Costa Calma, Bahia Playa, and Las Playitas
- 4x4 jeep tour
Exclusions for Inner Fuerteventura Offroad Safari Tour
- Transfers from other areas than those specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear comfortable clothes
Bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, and water. In winter, please be sure to wear warm clothing
For security reasons, alcoholic drinks are not allowed
The route may be subject to change due to force majeure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Fuerteventura Acua Water Park Entrance Ticket
- South Fuerteventura 4x4 Jeep Tour with Cofete Beach, Villa Winter, and Lunch
- Dune Buggy Fuerteventura Off Road Excursions
- 1-hour Segway Tour around Playa de Janda in Fuerteventura
- 2-hour Segway Tour from Playa de Janda to Morrojable in Fuerteventura
- 2-hour Segway Tour around La Pared in Fuerteventura
- 2-Hour Skateboard Course in Caleta de Fuste Fuerteventura
- 2-hour Segway Tour around Caleta de Fuste in Fuerteventura