Instructed Stand Up Paddle Boarding Tour - Brisbane
OverviewTake a break from the city and enjoy a stand up paddle board on the beautiful Enoggera Reservoir just 12km from the city. Immersedin nature, our instructors will guide you along the water as you experience the calm waters and wonderful wildlife along the reservoir. All hires include safety equipment, a briefing prior to departure, and full or part guidance by qualified instructors (depending on your choice of tour). No experience necessary!
Know More about this tourMeet our friendly staff along the waterfront at Walkabout Creek for check-in and to complete indemnity forms. Once check-in is completed, you will be fitted with a life jacket and given a short briefing including safety rules, an introduction to paddlingbefore embarking on your adventure with one of our instructors.Depending on your tour choice, our instructors will give you some history of the area and can point out the wildlife and some information before returning back to the departure point. On return, our staff will help you out of the water and then you are free to head home, enjoy the wildlife discovery centre on-site or jump into the water for a swim.
Inclusions for Instructed Stand Up Paddle Boarding Tour
- - All equipment required to participate including life jackets, - Instruction and guidance by qualified instructor/s, - Safety briefing and introduction to paddle boarding, - Sunscreen is available
Exclusions for Instructed Stand Up Paddle Boarding Tour
- - Secure storage for valuables: $3- Bottle of water: $3- Insurance for damage or loss of equipment: $2pp
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Stand up paddle boarding has minimum age of 8 years.
We recommend all participants bring water bottles and hats along with them, and to wear clothes they do not mind getting wet. A towel to dry off with is also recommended.
All participants are required to complete an indemnity form - participants under 18 years of age are required to have an parent/legal guardian sign the indemnity form on their behalf.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Ghost Tour of Toowong Cemetery
- South Brisbane Cemetery Ghost Tour
- Brisbane City Sights Walking Tour
- Southern Sessions Full Day Brewery Tour
- Western Explorer Full Day Brewery Tour
- Morning or Afternoon Brisbane Half-Day Brewery Tour
- 2 Day Self-Guided Noosa Everglades Kayak Tour
- Up The Creek Family Jetski Eco-Adventure